Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,329   Online: 1167

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This round brought a lot of new blood to the mix, nice. I already got four post cards,wow. Three cards received yesterday. Cara's Very nice dream like image, it would be interesting to know how you arrived at the final print.
    Same with Johnny Walker's "Boat builder" it would be nice to know camera ,film , developer also paper and developer.It is very expressive image representing a craft and workmanship. Well printed. Last but not least" Jug in the cabinet" drpsilver Well balanced image with the dark back ground. Really well done.
    I am going to print mine post cards this weekend. To busy at work.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    I received Darwins postcard yesterday. I like it a lot. It has the potential to be one of my favorites for this round, but who knows what is going to come ...

I printed my postcards yesterday evening. Labeling and writing for the weekend, so they will go out on Monday.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Medium Format

next three cards

Got the next three cards from Adrian, JohnnyWalker and Darwin, thanks a lot for these nice ones.
    Going to work on my cards at coming weekend.

Anke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Half of mine are printed and need to spend some more quality time in the darkroom. Received drpsilver's postcard today. Well seen and printed. Good reminder to be open to wandering with a camera! This round I decided to try something a little different. We'll see how it is received.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just finishing up my printing this afternoon...

Recv'd Darwin's jug-and-cupboard, beautiful tones, nice find...!

Also, Warren's Big Top came today...very, very nice. So simple, yet so effective...something you wouldn't ordinarily think of shooting, works great and a nice abstraction as well!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    19 June 2008

Sile, Buster6x6, rst, Anke Drewitz, BWKate, and PVia:

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you like the image. Most of my photography is done while I am "wandering with a camera". It makes photographing more fun and less work. I like it that way!

Regards,
    Darwin
    Last edited by drpsilver; 06-20-2008 at 12:20 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added APUG IDs

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    I got Adrians Steam Fair XL card yesterday. Yes! Very well diagonal composition with sharp parts and parts with motion blurr, blacks and whites and nice tones in between. I like it. Thanks.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    3 more cards recieved - Cara's interesting blue-toned image, Adrian D's street scene - makes me eager to get back to the UK as soon as possible, and DRP silver's image of a jug on an abandoned window ledge - it would be a good entry into the MSA too.
    My cards got posted today - it went more quickly than I expected. Once I had the exposure figured, it was just repititious.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    ... DRP silver's image of a jug on an abandoned window ledge - it would be a good entry into the MSA too.
    21 June 2008

sly:

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you like the image. A am not sure what you mean by "a good entry into the MSA".

Regards,
    Darwin

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The monthly shooting assignment - a friendly "competition" here on APUG where you shoot for a chosen topic. Just go down the forum list to find it. The current one is "deteriortion". The winner gets to pick a topic for a future MSA. It's always interesting to see what other people come up with.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin