Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,542   Posts: 1,544,402   Online: 1022

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    OK, here is the final list of participants. Please check if your name is missing or if the number of postcards you are going to send is OK. Please let me know if something is wrong.

I will send out the address lists tomorrow. The list will start with your own address. Can you please make sure that your address is correct and let me know if it is wrong. Thanks.

For those sending their cards out really early (I can imagine that there are already piles of postcards waiting to be addressed and sent out) - please wait for a few days in the case that there are address corrections.

I will create a new feedback thread for round 15 and I ask every participant to post a note once the postcards are sent. This allows people to check if a postcard might have been lost in the mail.

What else?

Ah, for the statistics and since my little program knows anyway:

We are 49 participants, coming from 9 different countries (you see, it is not as international as one would expect). The majority of participants come from the US (18), Canada (11) and the UK (7). People signed up for the max will have to send either 46 or 47 postcards. If everybody is going to fulfill the commitment, then 1776 postcards will make their way to their lucky receiver. Plus one card since I am sending a card to myself (it is more authentic ) and plus another one because I am sure my daughter will do so as well.

I am looking forward to this round and hope that everyone will have a lot of fun with this round. Please make it happen that the pile of sent out postcards is not higher than the pile of received postcards.

Cheers
    -- Ruediger

The List:

Adrian D (30)
    Akki14 (30)
    aluk (30)
    Anke Drewitz (30)
    bdial (30)
    BirgerA (MAX)
    Black Dog (MAX)
    bmccarthy007 (40)
    Buster6X6 (50)
    BWKate (30)
    Cara (MAX)
    chriswawak (10)
    crispinuk (50)
    david b (50)
    drpsilver (MAX)
    Eric Mac (25)
    erikg (MAX)
    gordrob (30)
    gr82bart (MAX)
    hal9000 (25)
    hermit (30)
    johnnywalker (30)
    Jon King (50)
    jst (15)
    kraker (30)
    KWhitmore (30)
    Mark Fisher (MAX)
    MattKing (28)
    Mick Fagan (MAX)
    Mike Wilde (30)
    mikeg (30)
    mooseontheloose (MAX)
    nyx (MAX)
    ozphoto (25)
    Pete H (MAX)
    PVia (30)
    Rob Skeoch (MAX)
    rst (MAX)
    rwyoung (20)
    sage (MAX)
    Simplicius (20)
    sly (MAX)
    stan160 (50)
    stu (20)
    Síle (MAX)
    Tim Gray (MAX)
    tlsid (25)
    Valerie (30)
    wazza (MAX)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks so much for doing this.

I am going to use my new Hasselblad SWC for this card.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I also thank you for your hard work. It's my first time, and I'm very excited. I made a little find a few weeks ago that I think will put a few smiles on my recipients' faces!

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just to check - inkjet prints are allowed, as long as the original image was film and it hasn't been all photoshopped, just colour corrected? I'll be short of darkroom time this fall, my hubands recent illness has me behind on EVERYTHING. I do have a colour slide I'd like to scan and print for this exchange, as long as that's OK. OK?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lillian,

Just go to the Introduction and Schedules thread that is in the Postcard Exchange Forum and it will tell that ink jet prints are okay! They just have to originate from film which yours does.(Slides, B&W, or Colour)

You are A-Okay!!

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hi Lillian,

yes, as Kate pointed out, the origin has to be film. But inkjets are OK and we already had participants going that route. All the best for your husband.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Just to check - inkjet prints are allowed, as long as the original image was film and it hasn't been all photoshopped, just colour corrected? I'll be short of darkroom time this fall, my hubands recent illness has me behind on EVERYTHING. I do have a colour slide I'd like to scan and print for this exchange, as long as that's OK. OK?

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    The address lists have been sent to all participants. Check for your own address and let me know if it is wrong.

I started a new thread to collect feedback and comments etc. You can find it HERE.

Enjoy
    -- Ruediger

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin