Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,988   Online: 823

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A short delay

Hello all

Due to some unforeseen business travels, my cards will not go out until next week.

Regards

Birger A.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two more cards arrived today.
    "The Failie" mast detail of a 35 m tall ship by ozphoto. Crisp detail and amazing rigging,wow.
    Next one I have to guess... no I can't guess . It is Bi...Sorry Look's like a Mexican band by the name of "Los Straitjackets?" and Big Sandy. You might have to chime in and let me know who it is also tell me what equipment and film ,paper did you use?

Thanks Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also received Big Sandy and Los Straitjackets. Great name! The signature looks like Brian to me (?).

JohnnyWalker: In Norwegian, "joker" is also used for that particular card in a pack. The shot was taken in Belgium, where "joker" has the same meaning (at least in French - I don't know about Flemish).

cheers
    Pete

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete H View Post
    JohnnyWalker: In Norwegian, "joker" is also used for that particular card in a pack. The shot was taken in Belgium, where "joker" has the same meaning (at least in French - I don't know about Flemish).
    Yep, same in Flemish and Dutch.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6X6 View Post
    Next one I have to guess... no I can't guess . It is Bi...Sorry Look's like a Mexican band by the name of "Los Straitjackets?" and Big Sandy. You might have to chime in and let me know who it is also tell me what equipment and film ,paper did you use?

Thanks Greg
    I got this one too, but I think I can guess more.

The signature is Brian, and it's from the USA.

My guess is it's from bmccarthy007, and that it is from round 15.

Please confirm this Brian, so I can thank you properly!

Matt

P.S. my handwriting is unreadable, so I admit defeat, print my labels, and write my signature and notes.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well my mailbox was withholding for over a week. I was starting to wonder if our new mailman was pocketing postcards for his own enjoyment. 6 have arrived in the last couple of days though, so I'll have to let go of my suspicions.

21 cards now recieved for this round. I'm hoping for a few more by Tuesday. I'm taking postcards and print exchange images to share with the local photo club, hoping to stir up a bit more interest in film and it's possibilities.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had 2 more today:
    Nanette's tall ship: interesting contrast between the soft, natural texture of the clouds and the hard geometric lines of the man-made mast and rigging.
    erikg's juxtaposition of the gravestones and MacD's. I shouild think that the grim reaper has served more than MacD's (or is that where Elvis works?).

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I've finally got mine in the mail.
    Hope you enjoy them.
    -Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mick Fagan has sent a really nice portrait of a Kenyan lady. I'm sure there's just a hint of a smile in the corners of her mouth. Thanks, Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cards are on their way. I apologise in advance for the magenta text, my printer is knackered and I'm running the inks down before I replace it, magenta is all that is left

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin