Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,986   Online: 1169

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162021222324252627282930 LastLast
    sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kate, your card arrived today. Gorgeous! Abstact composition and printing spot on. Definately worth waiting for.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for your kind comments, Sly!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I second the comment from Sly. Received Kates card today.
    Thanks.

Regards

Birger A.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey gang, this is your resident deadbeat. I haven't forgotten and I will send out the cards. I actually have them back from the lab, just not with me. Promise!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking forward to seeing them Art!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I finally managed a marathon session in the Darkshed over the weekend.. And my cards are printed, addressed and will be in the post tomorrow afternoon once I hit the post-office.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and my sincerest apologies for the delay, unfortunately life and work has taken precedence in recent months. I'm hoping for a reprieve for a while, or at least a little while to breath and print some more!

I absolutely loved all the cards I have received this round.. thank you all. I'm sorry for not commenting individually, that said, the standard was so high it's been an absolute inspiration, every card I received was beautiful.
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kate, your card arrived today. Backlit steam or smoke makes a great motif. It took a while to notice the headless figure on the left. House of Horrors indeed

Thanks
    Pete

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello! Just letting you all know I've been doing some cleaning and organizing, and went through all the cards again.

Cards I haven't seen:Sile, stan160, mooseontheloose, hermit, gr82bart, david b

Cards that will be in the mail soon: EricMah, Adrian, Simplicius, Sile, Mooseontheloose

If you arent on the mailing soon list, please give me a private message, and I'll get you one as soon as I can.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Síle, I received your card yesterday. Thanks!

Only two missing for me, but both gr82bart and Mooseontheloose have mentioned their delay, so I'm sure it'll be fine. It's safe to say that it's been a great round!

Time to move on to round #16...

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Síle's card arrived today - two thumbs up from the entire family - worth the wait!
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin