Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,423   Online: 1043

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18222324252627282930 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Sile's gondola today, nicely done.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Sent all mine out way back in november.
    Hi Black Dog,

so maybe your card never reached me as I had searched again the postcards I received

but two more cards arrived from Síle & David Bram, thank you both for this nice cards

Anke

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Right, I'll send a replacement ASAP then-sorry about that.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received a pm that someone did not recieve a postcard from me. Anyone else missing one? I'm trying to carve out some darkroom time to print soon.
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Right, I'll send a replacement ASAP then-sorry about that.
    received your card, thank you very much for sending a second one,
    Anke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Better late than never!

Well, in the past six months I've moved three times, started a new job, and have struggled to get my darkroom up and running. But I finally have (yay!) and the postcards are on their way today (a few people will be a little later as I have to pick up more stamps). I really do apologize for the delay everyone -- when I signed up for the exchange I could not have predicted all the things I've had had to deal with since then. Better luck in the future I hope!

I know I haven't commented on everyone's cards, but I've enjoyed each and every one. According to my pile, I haven't received cards from David Bram, Rob Young, sage, and Valerie, although I know others have. But I'm not here to complain since I'm obviously so late! I also haven't received anything from gr2bart or hermit. But everyone else on my list came through -- please let me know if you haven't received my card by the end of April and I'll send another one.

Thanks again everyone for your patience!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Last week I received Rachelle's card (mooseontheloose) Helmcken Falls Ice Cone....what a beautiful image! Thank you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    Well, in the past six months I've moved three times, started a new job, and have struggled to get my darkroom up and running. But I finally have (yay!) and the postcards are on their way today (a few people will be a little later as I have to pick up more stamps). I really do apologize for the delay everyone -- when I signed up for the exchange I could not have predicted all the things I've had had to deal with since then. Better luck in the future I hope!

I know I haven't commented on everyone's cards, but I've enjoyed each and every one. According to my pile, I haven't received cards from David Bram, Rob Young, sage, and Valerie, although I know others have. But I'm not here to complain since I'm obviously so late! I also haven't received anything from gr2bart or hermit. But everyone else on my list came through -- please let me know if you haven't received my card by the end of April and I'll send another one.

Thanks again everyone for your patience!
    I'll get another to you.....
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just returned from a trip to find Rachelle's card. Helmcken Falls ice cone. What a stunning place! It took a while to work it out

Thanks!
    Pete

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Only waiting on Rachelle's and Art Liem's postcards to make this round 100%.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin