Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,778   Online: 719

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122232425 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Pete, you correctly identified the film - Acros it is! I very much like Acros 4x5 developed in XTOL 1:3. The photograph was taken in Berlin, the building is in the posh Mitte neighborhood and will most certainly soon be renovated. Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Pete H View Post
    Hal9000, thanks for the card. Was it shot in Berlin? It looks like Acros - that little hole at the top left is the clue.
    I hope that your exhibition goes well.

Pete

Shooter
    Medium Format

Only 5 cards to waiting for

GordRob's "Spike the Cat" very well use of infrared possibilities, love this one
    Lynda's pinhole from a Corner Bar - interesting perspective, hope, you used your pinhole yesterday to celebrate the world pinhole day
    KWhitmore's "Canoes are for guests only" - lovely subject and nicely done
    BirgerA's Paris' staircase - is like looking into a maelstrom, it attracts me to fall into the image
    mikeg's "Hope" - a cool theme for an Holga shoot
    wrench's spanish castle, a nearly sterile looking place, no persons and no litter

Thanks to all, who commented on my cards,
    Anke

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Anyone get my card yet?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A slightly overdue update on my behalf. Cards received from:

BirgerA, nice spiralling shot!
    wrench, only for a second there I thought I was looking at Conwy Castle, but Spain it is!
    Lynda, Corner bar with pool table, nice low angle. At first I thought the foreground was a pond with lilies in it, nice how misleading the eye can be. Nice shot.
    hal9000, nice shot with long shadows, last light (or first?) of the day caught on film.

Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    Anyone get my card yet?
    I haven't, yet. Yours and five others are all that's left for me this round.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Anyone get my card yet?
    Yes, it arrived yesterday and I like it very much. Lots of detail, lots of contrast, good composition.

Then Mick Fagan sent me a portrait of his brother in law. Another proof that you do really well with people. sage sent me a very funny collection of things in the house. Also thanks to wrench for her castle. Castles are always welcome Then again a welcomed view of Berlin from hal9000. I like these images. Please do not stop. BirgerA sent me a breath taking view of a staircase. Handholding ... I think the slight movement of the camera adds very well to the image. And I got Hope from mikeg. Well Mike, I think you know what one of my hopes is

I want to say thank you for all the kind comments given about my card here in the forum and also written on the cards.

Judith also wants to thank everybody for the nice collection of postcards she got.

All the best
    Rüdiger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Anyone get my card yet?
    Yes, it came yesterday, love the symmetry and the many details.
    Thanks,
    Anke

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for letting me know.

Also, hold my card up to a bright light and check out the detail.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Thanks for letting me know.

Also, hold my card up to a bright light and check out the detail.
    I already did!

It is not fair printing such a rich negative on such a small card

Cheers
    Rüdiger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Some more cards arrived.

Laura sent the Castle in Spain, the view through the archway looks like it may have been part of a moat, ages ago.

Lynda sent me the pedestrian bridge over the Canon river shot with her pinhole camera, the clip marks suggest a dip and dunk developing regime.

Greg Molnar, sent an intriguing picture of things around the home. Some of the things on the table do give one something to think about; rubber gloves a towel and a small shovel, hmmmm.

Shannon sent a nice picture of Milford Sound in NZ, I have been in the same place as she has, except every time I was there it was raining, obviously lady luck was looking over your shoulder.

Birger sent me a picture of something I had never thought of before, the staircase in the Arc de Triomphe. I had to admit I thought it was a light house interior when I first looked at the picture, but obviously it wasn't.

Mikeg sent a picture of "Hope" etched into a tree at the wonderfully named, Linley Beeches. It made me wonder if many years ago, this tree may have witnessed some kind of battle, although the hope could have been a blaze years ago, it doesn't look that old.

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Glad they are being received. Was a bit concerned they might have gotten "stuck" at the PO last week.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin