Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,236   Online: 1077

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111516171819202122232425 LastLast
    OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,
    Yesterday I received the postcard from sage. A photography from his home and from an other hobby that he works with. Tanks.

I have then received all the ten cards that I was expecting.
    Thanks to all of you. I will definitely be in for the next round.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    28 April 2009

Received two cards yesterday. The card from sage's "current work" is an interesting look into another's vision of still life. Thanks for you comments, I am glad you liked the image. Remember to never give up on your dreams!

The other card came to me from david_b. I really like to symmetry of this image. It has the characteristic Hasselblad sharpness, and is printed very nicely. This image would look great at 10 X 10!

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have mailed my cards out!!!!! Now let's see how long they will take to reach everyone. I spent a couple of lovely hours at Thetis Lake near my mom's house writing my cards out and enjoying the gloriously warm weather. I think this is the first time I mailed them all out at the same time. Should be interesting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received David Bram's lovely postcard today! Well printed and well seen imagery. Enjoyed it very much.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also received David Bram's card yesterday. Those long foreground shadows are great!

cheers
    Pete

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    thanks everyone.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Just to let you know, sign up for round 17 is now open: Click!

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've received 4 cards recently: David Bram's nicely done park and shadows - a great example of your eye being drawn in to the focal point; Greg Molnar's still life of the gardening bench with the reminder that the dog needs a walk; Aune Birger's dizzying spiral staircase; and BWKate's lovely colour image of Union Station in Los Angeles.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been a deadbeat on this round but tonight I am going to get my cards done and get them in the mail this weekend. I apologize to all for my tardiness. Just got in over my head with other work and personal projects and kept shuffling this one to the end of the list.

Great cards and thank you to all.

I plan to sit out #17 so I can get caught up with other obligations. Sometimes it is just too easy to say "YES" and so very, very hard to say "NO".
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things! http://rwyoung.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rwyoung View Post
    I have been a deadbeat on this round but tonight I am going to get my cards done and get them in the mail this weekend. I apologize to all for my tardiness.
    I'm prepared to wait, I always enjoy your cards. I initially thought Mark Fishers fantastic monkey portrait was one of yours, closely followed by gordrob's excellent Spike the Cat. I think I've got an almost full set now so thanks to everyone for a great varied collection of cards.
    BWKate, your card arrived this morning. Thanks for the comments, I'm always particularly impressed with people taking the time to write individual comments on each card.

For anyone wondering what the pipes sound like I found this on YouTube, it's not from the same event but a similar one that year:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2gYg...eature=channel

The Battle of Tewkesbury was in 1471 and part of the 'War of the Roses' between Yorkshire and Lancashire.

The re-enacters don't mess about:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOWNK...eature=related

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin