Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,938   Online: 996

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13171819202122232425 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    rwyoung's pinhole eye arrived today. What a great idea! Capturing a sophisticated optical device like a human eye with a primitive pinhole. It's quite thought-provoking.

Pete

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kraker: I'm glad you liked the image I sent for this round even though it was colour! The card I sent you with the macro water droplets on a metal bowl was printed on one of my favourite papers, Ilford RC MG pearl. I still have some Ilford paper left from my Ilford image on a box prize.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    ... BWKate, our own exchange (Ruediger, your program hasn't put Kate and me in the same group for a few rounds now. It's probably a bug in the software ).
    OK, I have to go back to the algorithm and build in the kraker/BWKate feature

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You are awesome Ruediger!

Shooter
    35mm RF

Over due books.

Finally sent my cards out. I hope it was worth the wait.

Thanks
    Eric
    Dad, is the lens cap suppose to be on?.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yesterday, I received a card which seems to belong to one of the Postcard Exchanges, but I can't figure out which one. It's addressed to me, but apart from that, there is no information written or printed on it. A very nice close-up image of a scrabble board, and letters spelling C-R-A-Z-Y. I like it a lot, but I don't know who to thank. It was sent from Germany, stamped in Briefzentrum Rostock.

I'm pretty sure I'm not missing any cards from Germany in round 16...

Whoever you are: thanks for your card.

If anyone knows who it's from... let me know.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Library fine!

Today Eric Mah's card arrived. It's another example of making a good abstract out of an everyday activity.

cheers

Pete

And this is my 500th post. There's no better place for it than a postcard exchange.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    I would also be interested in this. Maybe I have to go back to earlier exchanges to check if some cards are missing.

Cheers
    Rüdiger

Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    Yesterday, I received a card which seems to belong to one of the Postcard Exchanges, but I can't figure out which one. It's addressed to me, but apart from that, there is no information written or printed on it. A very nice close-up image of a scrabble board, and letters spelling C-R-A-Z-Y. I like it a lot, but I don't know who to thank. It was sent from Germany, stamped in Briefzentrum Rostock.

I'm pretty sure I'm not missing any cards from Germany in round 16...

Whoever you are: thanks for your card.

If anyone knows who it's from... let me know.

Shooter
    35mm
    I sent out the last half of mine a few days ago, and got my computer working again, so whoever was missing one from me should have them soon. I think I still have a few missing from this round, I'll have to check on that a bit later.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Sage's postcard yesterday. Thank you for the comments. I think I might be still missing a couple as well. I will check too. Enjoyed your card, Greg.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin