Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,579   Posts: 1,545,745   Online: 926

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Postcard speed easel

This turned up on adorama's site today. It sounds like the size is slightly off for Ilford postcard paper, but it might be worth trying out and seeing if it fits. I'm not going to since I have a 4x6 speed easel, but for $17, it might be worth a try...

easel

Just so you guys know, I'm currently looking for other easels on ebay and elsewhere, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for 4x6 speed easels too. If I find any, I'll post the link here. I know my 4x6 easel makes doing the postcards a breeze.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    diy - 4 ply matte board taped/glued to a piece of plywood/masonite. bevel cut the sides that hold the paper
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They still sell these? I have one that has to be 50 years old.

These were made to match postcard stock offered by Kodak - the old Kodabromide material. They don't fit the standard Ilford postcard stock, but it's a simple matter to cut down paper to fit.
    Louie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one that was my Dad's. Slightly different construction, but was also for the Kodak postcard stock. This one is probably 75-80 years old, as I think he had it when he was in college. Amazing, the longitivity of good things!
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin