Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,577   Posts: 1,545,719   Online: 800

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Shooter
    35mm
    Just so you all know, I wasn't sure when I would have some darkroom access over the summer here so I didn't sign up, though if anyone would like to still send me something, I'd do my best to get a card to you in return as soon as I could.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Finally get to send them out. Unfortunately while I was going through them I notice a few had fixer stains. So if your going to keep it you may want to wash them. Certainly don't stack with other you are planning on keeping.

Sorry about that.

Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have received some cards - very nice - really glad I joined this enterprise.

So far I have gotten cards from:

Chis - love the live tree surrounding the tombstone
    Rachelle - great IR shot - another reason for Kodak to bring this film back
    Lori - Interesting - everyone lives to the left and one even puts up their phone number
    Pete - love water shots, especially moving over rocks

Someone asked - the shot I sent is a reduction and slightly cropped, I thought it was easier to set up the "enlarger" for multiple prints rather then use a contact printing frame.

Looking forward to getting the rest in mail -

Robert

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin