Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,444   Online: 787

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Anke Drewitz View Post
    I found an easier way, just copy the data from the browser and paste it into an Excel sheet, than you get the data in one column, select this column and then go to > data > text in columns; than select the Semicolon as seperator, voilá, text is in columns. So I'm not sure, since I'm using a german Excel, that you can find the same way, but I'm hopeful

Anke
    Yes, it is the same way in the English version of Excel. For me the story would end here since I do not know how to create labels out of Excel if all the rows have a different number of relevant columns.

Cheers
    Rüdiger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I wrote mine out by hand last night. But ... I forgot to bring them with me today, so they won't be in the post until tomorrow. :rolleyes:

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete H View Post
    Well, I wrote mine out by hand last night. But ... I forgot to bring them with me today, so they won't be in the post until tomorrow. :rolleyes:
    Good so because I will send out an address correction tomorrow.

Cheers
    Rüdiger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Wow, thanks everyone, it worked. Now the next hurdle is to print the labels from the data in Excel. I have done this before so I should be able to do it again right. Anyway more important things, I have choosen an image and have my postcard paper. Time to get printing. Thanks again.
    Roger

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I addressed mine by hand yesterday. Then I had my daughter take a look at them and pick out ones that she thought I could print better (ie don't send this one out mom). So today I will reprint and readdress 10. I guess I should have waited to address them. At least she only found 10! I think I nearly went through a box of 100 postcards to get my finished 53!!! I'll have to get more postcard paper and hope I do a better job this next time.
    Lori

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The ten that I printed this morning are so much better than the ones I had done before. Now I want to re print everything!!! I won't. Just remember I'm extremely new at this! Oh and I counted. I only have 15 postcards left out of 100!!! I will have to do better on the next exchange or think about a new hobby! No, this is too much fun! Lori

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Lori, sound like your are doing fine. I printed post cards for a recent exchange and which turned out good. Then decided to print the image on fiber for a friend and after looking at the negatives realized I had a better negative. So the fiber prints turned out even better. Oh well. The nice thing is that postcard paper is relatively inexpensive and these exchanges get you in the darkroom printing. Plus I'm starting to look forward to checking the mail!!!!
    Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Mine were addressed by hand. I purchased stamps this afternoon. I'll wait for Rudy's address change and then send them out tomorrow.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got all but 5 left to print and then address,then the BOX,(mail box that is).

mike c.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    The address corrections are sent. If you do not have the corrected address on your list, then just forget about it.

For the impatient: We start NOW!

Cheers
    Rüdiger

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin