Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,425   Online: 932

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 101415161718192021222324252630 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have a couple more that I have received.

Sly's Morris Bonnet - Love the tones, water and reflections. Oh and thanks for the very kind comments!
    Tocalosh's Appleby Horse Fair - Wow, an action shot (I have been known to shot a bit of sport in the past, so this appeals to me big time!....wasn't sure if people would appreciate my motorsport shots in the exchange. Maybe next time)! Excellent and good use of motion!

Cheers

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've received quite a few postcards since I last posted. 25 so far! I have not been disappointed! They are all wonderful. Thanks to everyone who participates!
    -Lori

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lillian Sly's Morris bonnet arrived here today. It makes a great abstract and I also like the water droplets. Thanks for the comment too, Lillian.

cheers
    Pete

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Some fantastic cards this round, not that I expected anything less
    Mine are out in the wild now. I have to apologise about the print quality, not being able to make 50 postcard size cibachromes I used an on-line printing outfit. The c-type test prints I ordered came back looking great (as they usually do from this company), so I went ahead and ordered 50 of their postcard product. Unfortunately they use a different process for the card product and they appear to be halftone printed so have lost some colour depth and sharpness.
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy the image as it is.
    The photo was taken on Velvia using a Horsman 980 (6x9 format).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just received crispinuk's post card a beautiful view of the Harbor and boats of Husavik,Iceland,nice sky and water color,but were is the ice? The card I have Crispen ,is printed very good,thanks.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well lookie this,stuffed and almost lost rst card falls out of ahh arm full of grocery store and furniture adds I received in the mail and was about to trash,lucky card.That is a great photograph Ruediger ,my daughter liked it right off when she first saw it.The sharpness and angular lines are great,she didn't believe me at first when I told her it was taken with a pinhole camera.Thanks Ruediger.

Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got Rudi's card yesterday. Granted, a contact print, but FANTASTIC detail compared to what I would expect from PH, whether contact or enlarged. Well done, R. Very well done.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Finally able to see all the postcards I have received in person! (So much better than viewing on Skype.)
    So far I've received from the following:

• Sly
    • Fleath
    • Christopher Walrath
    • Lori
    • Pete H
    • mooseontheloose
    • Darwin
    • Wolfgang Moersch
    • Buster 6x6
    • kwhitmore
    • tocalosh

Many thanks to everyone - best mail I got whilst away for 4 months
    All wonderful cards - thanks to all for the comments. Trying to organise my relocation, so will comment on them all very soon!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    CrispinUK's card arrived yesterday. Such clarity in the reflections!

Thanks
    Pete

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    ...but were is the ice?

Mike
    It was taken in August Mike However, about 1 1/4 inches down from the top edge and 1/4 inch in from the left edge you can just see some small white blobs through the mist. These are the patches of ice still clinging to the tops of the mountains across the bay.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin