Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,922   Posts: 1,556,618   Online: 1286

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1822232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Only one card this week - Tim's Angel; like Pete I also love the paper choice!!
    I've got some superb industrial shots that would match nicely with that paper - stainless steel etc.

Am relocating to BKK on Monday - so any cards that arrive from now on, I won't be able to see in the flesh. I'll get to see them on Skype and will let you know what arrives at later dates.

Have printed up for the next round - I didn't want to miss out and they can all be sent to me at my new place!! Looking forward to it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

I got Roger's print today. Good to see LF work in the exchange.

Roger, I did't see my name on your list. Did you get my card or do I need to resend?
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ozphoto View Post

Am relocating to BKK on Monday - so any cards that arrive from now on, I won't be able to see in the flesh. I'll get to see them on Skype and will let you know what arrives at later dates.

Have printed up for the next round - I didn't want to miss out and they can all be sent to me at my new place!! Looking forward to it.
    Nanette, I hope the move goes well!

Pete

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

I got Roger's print today. Good to see LF work in the exchange.

Roger, I did't see my name on your list. Did you get my card or do I need to resend?
    Yes I got it, nice shot of a head stone and tree right.

Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah, just making sure.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Pete; expanding my business horizons into Asia.
    Hopefully the architectural photography I will undertake exceeds their expectations!

Looking forward to next sign-up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I finally scanned and posted all the pictures that I did for the postcard exchange. I sure have had fun with this exchange. Looking forward to the rest of the cards (I only have 9 left to get!) and the next sign up!
    -Lori

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's been a crazy busy summer for me, I haven't been keeping good track of the cards as they have come in. Always a lift to see a postcard in the mailbox, and my husband and I enjoy discussing each when it arrives.
    We are about to leave for a lenghthy trip and I won't be taking part in the next round, but I'll be signing up for the one after that. Have a great fall everybody, and I'll try to take a few postcard worthy shots while we're away.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hey, sign up for the next round is now open. You can sing up HERE!

To everyone who has not sent the cards yet: You are now late, so please do not wait too long.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry I'm late again! Half are printed and am waiting on $$$ to send. Will post when I'm sending.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin