Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,934   Posts: 1,557,039   Online: 1251

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2024252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the complement Rachelle,the next post exchange I won't be doing bugs .

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Received my first in an envelope.....but not to fear, Roger sent me a replacement for the one that either the US or the Aust postal system damaged. Thanks for the nice gesture Roger!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Glad you got it, thought a little extra protection was in order after the mauling of the first card. I figure the mauling start with the USPS and that the Aust PS continued it.
    Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just curious. Anyone not sending yet? I'm still seven cards light.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have 8 cards that I haven't received. Pretty good for a exchange this size. So happy with all of the cards I did receive! Lori

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The last several times I think I was one of the earlier senders, but events have conspired to keep me away from the darkroom. I've gotten to where I've found a negative I like and is easy enough to print at postcard size (I dread the idea of dodging or burning a postcard size print!). I think it will look better toned so I will try that, hopefully this weekend, on the trial postcards I've made. The production run will follow soon!

I've had no real time to comment on the great postcards of this round, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who is addicted to the process of opening their mail box to see what gem is in there! Several people here have such a consistent (and very good) printing style that I can identify the photographer without turning over the card to read the back. I do think the postcard and print exchanges are some of what makes apug work so well.
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Must be the lack of a summer here in NH.
    I am running late too, but most of mine are printed, and I'm hoping to get them in the mail by this weekend.
    Barry

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Summer? You had a summer?

I still plan to send mine. It may be a week or two, but I will send them.

Allen

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Lack of a summer?? Am I seeing a correlation between lack of summer, and postcard production? Of course.. there is this: http://xkcd.com/552/, but I'm quite willing to rationalize this lack of summer theory
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm still short about 8 cards. I still make a B-line to the mail box when I arrive home each evening, hoping for some more cards.
    Roger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin