Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,870   Online: 870

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    I take that back.

$60 for postage from Freestyles for a pack of paper...yikes
    Yep, we kind of get screwed no matter how you look at it. When I first got interested in traditional photography I was at my parent's, which is quite rural (towards Victor Harbor), so the best option was mail order. To make ordering from Freestyle viable, you have to order a few hundred dollars worth of stuff at any one time - $60-$100 is about the range with their shipping price. It's not so bad if you're ordering $400 of stuff, but it's still a painful amount to pay.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Quote Originally Posted by MattKing
    Quote Originally Posted by rtbadman View Post
    Oh Matt, now the surprise is ruined.

Roger
    Roger (and Christopher):

You do realise that the attachment to my post is not the postcard image itself, but rather all 24 cards waiting to be dispatched?

Besides, the attachment's angle of view was chosen carefully - enough to tease, but not enough to reveal all

Matt
    I know that. Just messin'. I an hardly wait to get them.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your postcards look great Matt! I have to get in the darkroom to start mine....

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    It seems that my address correction PM caused some confusion. Just to be clear: If you do not have Katherine on your list, just forget about the PM.

Thanks
    Rüdiger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Hoffy.

Maybe give Graphic Arts Supplies a call - they stock Ilford chemicals and paper and are just up from L&P (Total Photo) in Kent Town
    Cheryl or Ann will be able to help you out - may even be able to get it in for you. Tell them I suggested you give them a call.

- Nanette

Shooter
    35mm
    My first card arrived today!

Thank you Peter H, a very interesting pinhole image. (I wont say anthing else, dont want to spoil the suprise for others) Its reminded me that i havent used my Zeroimage pinhole camera for ages, will have to have a play in the house with it today, too wet to take it outside.

I have to get in the darkroom to start my cards. Still need to pick an image to print!

-Sam

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    First card arrived today from Pete H. Nice shot of waterfalls in Betws y Coed, Wales. Lovely area - we were there over New Year and the temperature never raised above -2C meaning hoar frosts, snow and ice, it was quite beautiful. Thanks for the card.

Mine are done and now have the labels applied so hopefully they'll be in the post on Monday.

Barry
    My website: Light Work

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ozphoto View Post
    Hi Hoffy.

Maybe give Graphic Arts Supplies a call - they stock Ilford chemicals and paper and are just up from L&P (Total Photo) in Kent Town
    Cheryl or Ann will be able to help you out - may even be able to get it in for you. Tell them I suggested you give them a call.

- Nanette
    Cheers Nanette. I will do

OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi
    My first card arrived yesterday. From Pete H.
    A nice pinhole photo. So it seems as Pete H sending out different cards this time.
    Tanks Pete. :-)

I' m planning to print mine to morrow, but it will still take some time until it arrives out there.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just received my first 2 cards. One from Chris Walrath (awesome cemetary shot) and one from Matt King (Walkway through the trees - nice). They are both great! Matt's got a bit eaten by the mail machines but I guess that is part of being a post card. I will have to go get my photo pages to put them into. What fun!!! Can't wait to see everyone's chosen prints!
    Lori

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin