Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,926   Posts: 1,522,132   Online: 904

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Lori - good to know it got there so quick.

Matt

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Got mine in the post today.... Shipping paper to Australia one sheet at a time is indeed expensive

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OMU View Post
    Hi
    My first card arrived yesterday. From Pete H.
    A nice pinhole photo. So it seems as Pete H sending out different cards this time.
    Thanks Odd Magne, Sam and Barry.
    Yes, I usually print 2 or 3 different negatives for a postcard exchange (2 this round), just to keep it interesting.
    I had to get mine out as I'll be travelling a lot in the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing cards from everyone!

Pete

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Matt just got your postcard today, the first one to arrive!!! Looks great, appreciate all the info, thanks.
    Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Glad you liked it Lori. I just went out and shot it again yesterday at lunch.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The first of mine (to U.S. addresses) should go out in the morning's mail.

I'm a bit disappointed with Mpix's postcard printing service; I wanted to show the full frame of the scanned Kodachrome, but instead find that it's cropped in a way that too much alters the composition. Does anyone have any recommendations for color postcard printing? Next round I'll probably do the Ilford postcard paper thing, but I may want to do color again in the future.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fleath, I was in Vanbar's last week and enquired as to whether they still had any in stock. A check of their computer revealed no stock in Australia. I think I bought about their last 400 sheets a few months ago, it was very old stock, like about 8 years.

As CR Kennedy the importer of Ilford product, refuses to import Ilford Postcard stock, unless there is any old stock in Australia, you will not be able to source any inside Australia.

I bought 1,000 sheets from Germany a couple of years ago, I'm almost through that lot and I think I will just cut up other stock to size for the future.

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've got mine in the post today, monday 2009-06-08. I'am a bit excited about what I'll receive as well as what you receivers find of my photo.
    Hope to receive a complete set of 25 pictures in return so I can make a sort of photobook of this at the costs of approx. euro 25,--. Seems resonable!

Guus
    Fotografen zien veel meer in hun leven

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Mine are out, Guus. Can't wait to see what you have for us.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have sent mine out today - also got my first two in the mail today. As a first timer this is interesting - I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has selected to do.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin