Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,029   Online: 1149

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

I got Pete's card today. I love the lines and patterns in this photographs, Pete. Beautifully printed. I love it. Thank you, Pete.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rachelle; got your nice postcard to day. Tanks!
    The life goes on - the local boys playing football, probably not even noticing the famous

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Whow,
    another two.

A nice postcard from Rachelle of Sacre Coer Paris and
    a nice postcard of a thombstone merged bij a tree from Christopher.

so far I'am all thrilled.

Guus
    Fotografen zien veel meer in hun leven

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Got Robert's card today. Beautiful composition and texture. Good to see a LF image in this round.

Funny story. I was explaining this to my daughter and said I would be getting postcards from 32 photographs. She misunderstood. She looked at my wife and said 'We're really gonna have to clean. 32 people . . .' I explained that you all were not coming here but that your postcards would come in the mailbox. She misunderstod again. 'Come on, Dad. 32 people can't fit in the mailbox.'

So, when the first three showed up on Monday and she exclaimed, upon my arrival at home, 'Dad, you got three postcards today.', I replied 'So were there three photographers in the mailbox?'

'DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (hands on hips)
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format

first two cards

Pete H's pinhole shot of some glasses arrived as first card of this round
    and Christopher Walrath's planted tombstone got the second place
    thanks to both for this inspiring start of round #17

Anke

Shooter
    35mm
    Ok, I know that I have been in a cave since before the start of June ... but for those other Aussie participants out there, I managed to buy a box of Pearl Ilford postcard paper from my local (Adelaide St, Bris) Ted's Camera Store. There was still a box on the shelf, so if you have a local Ted's they usually will do what they can to move stock around to other stores if you are still after it.

As for my cards, I hope to have time to do my printing after the end of next week. I am really looking forward to receiving another cracking set ...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Today I got a very nice postcard of apple blossoms from lorirfrommontana.

Thanks
    Guus
    Fotografen zien veel meer in hun leven

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hey,

within the last few days I got very nice postcards from Guus, Pete, Chris, Matt, Rachelle and Paul. Thanks to you all to give this round such a great start.

Pete, thanks and regards from my daughter too.

Cheers
    Rüdiger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Glad you liked my card, Rudy. I got my card from Guus today. It has become a regular thing this week that my family announces upion my arrival that I have another card today and, after having already looked at it, they view it with me together and we talk about where it came from, what it reminds me of.

Something else to look forward to and to do as a family. Something I had not anticipated with the postcard exchange. Thanks again, Rudy, and everyone for this. Oh, and Guus, very simple image, the type I might pass up most days but it accomplished what I try to do in my own photography. Point out the things that, even we more observant types, we pass by without a thought everyday. And for that reason, it is the best one I have gotten thus far.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Printed all my postcards today, I had a few hours to spare and a bundle of paper, so I didn't wait for the Ilford Postcard paper...oh well, I'll use it for the next exchange. 50-odd prints floating in the wash bath attracted some attention in the university darkroom, so APUG might get some new members for it.

I've also received a few! which is impressive, as they have to travel an awfully long way.

Pete H., I dig the waterfall a whole lot. Velvet soft.

MattKing, got yours too, complete with very Canadian stamp. I like it, reminds me of the walkways through the mangrove trees when I was little.

mooseontheloose, the first HIE photo I've seen up close, and all around a very impressive photo. I like the boy in the foreground, great capture in time. Reminds you exactly how high speed HIE was.

lorirfrommontana, a regular sight in the outback here too, I remember a few sign posts like that. Endlessly interesting, and the FM2 with a 50mm is my favorite combination.

Time to start addressing photos, expect it to be a little while as I slowly buy all those stamps, budgeting is a pain.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin