Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,548   Online: 1063

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    cw: what was the 5x7 you received? I'm pretty sure I put my name and "polyglot" on the back of them all; it'd be funny if yours was the one I forgot
    It's a roadster with motion blur on seemingly everything but the engine, and now that i actually take a look at it, it does have your name on it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Three more to report on....
    Denis pic of the Badlands Park in Dakota..... a beautiful, quite photo of the badlands.
    Laurent's beautiful shot of the part of a machine
    William's shot of Ghost Gums has a nice feel to it.

Thanks for sending them.

-Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got a beautifully done post card from Mike Wilde, of the North Chicago River area.Shows a great sky line ,unique bridge, and walk way along the river ,right around dusk I'd say.For older paper it looks real good.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Got two cards today. Mike's time travelling Round 19 postcard of the Chicago River. There's a lot of detail here. I'm going to be spending a lot of time looking at this one with the loupe. And a '48 Lincoln, presumably from Brian? Nice border. Well printed. The guys at the auto parts store where I work are gonna love it. So do I.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, it's been a slow week for me. Only one card came through the mail -- meltronic's scenic view from Mount Bonnel -- and a little invasion of privacy perhaps?

I did my postcards on Halloween (good time to be in the darkroom) -- it's the first time I've been in the darkroom since May (!). Felt good to be back. I did three different images this time around -- they all went out today.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    02 Nov 2009

It's time to clear-out the backlog of postcard comments ...

The card from OMU is interesting. I like to perspective that you took in making this photograph.
    The print from Christopher Walrath is well done. You succeeded at something I have not been able to do - photograph sunsets in b&w well.
    A really nice color print from Denis K. This reminded me of my childhood trip through the South Dakota Badlands.
    The image from polyglot is very well composed. The bird is not a major part of the image, but is so necessary to the photograph. This is one of my favorite prints this round.
    Mike Wilde's photograph of Chicago is filled with subtle tonalities. I really like the paper that Mike used. Sadly it is all gone. The matte paper surface gives some "depth" to the print.

Thanks to all for such wonderful photographs.

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was so happy to get a card didn't bother looking at what post card exchange it was!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Humm,whats going on here,Mikes Wild card says Postcard exchange # 19,I stillhave to do #18.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

He already admitted to the fact, but I like 'Time Travelling Photographer' better. It has a nice ring to it. ;p
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chris,It had me going around different treads hunting for #19 for a while.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin