Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,254   Online: 834

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Wonderful print from Black Dog today. Really nice composition and beautiful tonality and tones on Fortezzo, one of my favourite papers.
    My website: Light Work

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just got a very nice card today of a 1948 Lincoln, just can't figure out exactly who it's from. It's signed , I'm guessing maybe Brian??? Any help.

Roger

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for the nice comments on my print, guys! It means a lot!
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I want some postcards.. I have only received 3 and the last one was a week ago. I have an album to fill up here guys (and girls)...

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll get going soon! I have 6 printed. Lot more to go!!! I'm doing 5x7's this time as I don't have enough postcard paper left! I work for the next 6 nights (12 hour night shifts) then I will get them out! The girls will do theirs same time as me. We call it bonding in the tiny 6x5 darkroom!!! Good thing it's getting cooler in Montana now!
    -Lori

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Believe it or not, its getting cooler here in Memphis too. Highs in the 60s and Lows in the 30s/40s. Last month, we actually had a couple of days where it was colder here than in Billings Montana (Good friend of mine is from Billings so he keeps up with things like that). With 6X12 Hr shifts, sounds like you work in Healthcare, at least that was the kind of stuff I used to have to pull before I gave up being an IT person and went back to school.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah, I'm an RN. Can't wait until I can start my second career as whatever I feel like! Only 7 or 8 more years til I get everything paid off! I actually was a art and music double major when I first went to school. Then family happened! It is actually supposed to be 70 degrees here for the next couple of days!!! We are in a nice place in Montana (we live by Billings also). We can get a week of teens below zero (or colder) during the winter but it warms back up for us. Not a bad place at all to live! Close to the mountains, the river (Yellowstone), the plains with lots of activities.
    Lori

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rtbadman View Post
    Just got a very nice card today of a 1948 Lincoln, just can't figure out exactly who it's from. It's signed , I'm guessing maybe Brian??? Any help.

Roger
    That's mine, glad you like it.
    It's actually part of round 17.

- Barry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    That's mine, glad you like it.
    It's actually part of round 17.

- Barry
    Barry, I was coming to that conclusion, thanks for the confirmation.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lorirfrommontana View Post
    I'll get going soon! I have 6 printed. Lot more to go!!! I'm doing 5x7's this time as I don't have enough postcard paper left! I work for the next 6 nights (12 hour night shifts) then I will get them out! The girls will do theirs same time as me. We call it bonding in the tiny 6x5 darkroom!!! Good thing it's getting cooler in Montana now!
    -Lori
    Lori:

Before you print many more, I'd suggest you check the postage rules. You may find it a much better idea to trim your 5x7 paper to 4x6 when you see how much more favourable the postage costs are for the smaller cards (USPS maximum 4 1/4" x 6").

Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin