Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,945   Posts: 1,585,808   Online: 999

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Rachelle and Mike - glad you liked it.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

I got Matt and Roger's cards yesterday.

Roger, great portayal of your subject. Simple and powerful. Reminds me of how I felt when I first saw Mailbox 173.

Matt, kinda uncharacteristic is right. As mentioned above, I like the lines coming itno and out of the photograph. Don't miss the trees, either.

Both well-printed.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This week I got mooseontheloose's fantastic Golden Pavilion image in HIE. You've inspired me to finally go out and shoot my test roll of SFX+R72, HIE being made of unobtainium these days (I refuse to pay $90 for a single roll of 135!). It's drying now and hopefully I'll go shoot some nice(r) subjects this week as we have endless sunshine forecast.

Also received Mike Wilde's Chicago shot - love the straightness of it all and the cleanliness from that big negative. Sadly it has a big stamp on the front and a gouge out of the emulsion. Paul_C's gargoyle turned up - that's one ugly bit of stonework!

That's 11 arrived so far.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just realized I sent two identical postcards to the same address in Montana. Just might have to fire up the old enlarger and do something about that.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    16 Nov 2009

MattKing's card landed in my mailbox this week. I really like how the overpass draws the viewer into the photograph. Well done.

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Roger, check and see. You might have Lori AND her daughter.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Another postcard (three in total thus far) arrived today - thanks mucho for the nicely captured moment, Christopher!
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan
    Another postcard (three in total thus far) arrived today - thanks mucho for the nicely captured moment, Christopher!
    You are welcome. I'm glad you enjoy it.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received a great image from Roger (rtbadman). It makes me draming, the Navajo reservation is one of the places I hope to visit one day, and there is a real sense of immensity there.
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got Lori's card today. Fire Proof Hotel. That's fresh. I love it. Great explanation on the back as well. Thanks, Lori.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin