Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,666   Posts: 1,481,711   Online: 767

Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 121617181920212223242526272832 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You know.. I just realized I only got 5 cards.. bummer.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    These are the ones I received this week... thanks for sending them.

Ed's Jeepster, the legend lives on... I think it's images like this that make me want to drive a Jeep.... oh, I already do. LOL.
    Sly's Speed Graphic shot.... ya gotta love it... and what a flawless skin tone the guy has.
    Kathy's picture from Maskwa... I took a look on Google maps to find the town, but maybe it's not a town... anyway I like it.
    Karl's got a great eye for photography, and hard to do with a LF system.
    Crispin's shot of the tree with growths on it... nice texture in both the tree and ferns.
    Mark's IR shot taken with the giant Pentax... you just have to love IR.

Keep em coming.

-rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hey Rob,

I also googled it and found almost no info either...just a photo album (in color) from one laurelindon. Maskwa is the name of the river beside a bunch of cabins, yurts and shacks. I call it a project but it's basically very cheap accommodation in a beautiful remote setting about an hour outside of Winnipeg. I most enjoyed waking up to the sound of ducks and loons from the river...quite a nice change from the loons here in Montreal. ;-)

Kathy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got Lillian's Railway Photographer today. Before I read the back I would have sworn he was sporting a B&J like the one I just got. I'll be shooting shots like this at a local reeneactment weekend in April at a WWII Fort that has been fixed up like 40's new.

Great photograph, Lillian. I really like it.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Another today waiting upon my return from work. 'Dad, you got another postcard.'

Tiday we have Ashley (Hoffy)'s postcard of a pipe. Yup. A pipe. Ain't it amazing how we can make the most spectacular photographs of the most mundane subjects. Great border. The focus is spot on. Well seen and printed, Ashley. Thank you alot.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hey, I received Ashley's postcard and I looks much more like a door, and a spectacular one at that. Nicely done!!! BTW I've been known to photograph pipes on more than one occasion.
    Roger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Got one today from Sly.. awesome pic of a man and his camera. Also, glad you liked the picture of the Mighty Mississip'!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Finally catching up...

My cards are printed and I'm in the process of addressing them, so they should be on their way by the end of this week.

Cards received so far, in random order:

polyglot's flowers. Crisp, sharp, nice composition.
    drpsilver's barn. Why don't we have places like that over here? It's a photographer's dream. Nice how you caught the light.
    OMU, car in Rome, nice street shot.
    mooseontheloose, a truly stunning shot of the Golden Pavilion in IR. With "only" a red 25 filter? What will you do when you run out of HIE... You do some amazing things with it! Great shot.
    Christopher Walrath, sunset and storm. Lovely print, great mood.
    Sly, 40's weekend. This is just amazing, so much detail, the glow in the face, it all works together. Not to mention the toning. (I still have to give toning a try someday.) Great shot.
    MattKing, up, up & away, nice contrast, I like the structure.
    Rob Skeoch: those bikes sure are dusty! So much detail, lovely shot.
    crispinuk, Glen Coe: the more I look at it, the more I like it. It's almost like you orchestrated the trees to stand in that order. Great find, great shot.

That's all for the moment. Another great round so far, and I hope there's more to come!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I haven't sent any yet,real sloooow for some reason.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just letting you all know that Jane has finished printing her postcards. They should get mailed by tomorrow. We are having a terrible dust problem in the darkroom. I suppose because it is dry and the furnace is running. Anyway there are a few dust spots. She did a pretty good job though! Thanks for your patience!
    Lori

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin