Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,407   Online: 942

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 162021222324252627282930313236 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi everyone. Apologies for you not yet receiving my cards - has been crazy for me with work since moving to Bangkok.
    They will be posted after the Christmas silly season, to ensure they don't go wandering off on their own!!

Looking forward to returning home on the 30th and seeing any cards that have arrived since Dec 4th.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just received 2 more. Mick Fagan's great action shot of a bike climbing a rock was awesome. Fun to see an action shot. And Tim Gray's Tuna. Great shot. Jane took a look at her's and said, "That makes me Happy"! Great round so far all!
    -Lori

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Two more today. It's like I've struck it rich this last week and a half. 11 all told in nine days.

Sam (tocalosh)'s Sadhu arrived in the post. I have no words. I stare at it for minutes (just did since starting this line). A very intriguing subject to say the least.

I also received Warren (wazza)'s Spiral Staircase. Shame the light was so low. The near rain\ling would have added some great depth to it. The curves are very pleasing. I like it alot.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wow ! this is a great day : 3 cards in the box (plus some snow and a nice cold weather !).

Tim Gray's Tuna : very appealing shot, great composition and very good print.

Wazza's spiral staircase : the feeling of the place is very well carried in the print, I can almost feel the stone under my feet !

Ruediger's "Dances" : very abstract subject (my son saw a cat in it !), I love it.
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I've received many cards this time around, but have yet to get mine out in the mail. Still no regular access to a darkroom/enlarger, so will do scan-and-print of a chrome again. I was dissatisfied with the quality of MPIX's printing last time but have found another provider. Cards--some of a new image and some leftovers from last round--should go out by the first of the year. Sorry about the delay!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received two beautiful cards today.rst's wonderful Diaper on Light Table,never seen a diaper look so good, the ones I had to deal with were very unappealing to photograph but RST pulled off a very good concept and image.ya I like it,like to see the Cyanotypes,thank you.

Dr. Fish produced a very nice vertical water fall,Kegon Falls in Japan.the base of falls has ice around it while the top looks like a summer day.A lot of fine detial in this image. Thanks Toay (I think that is how your name is spelled).

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Thanks Laurent and Mike for the kind comments. Unbelievable that the card made it to Los Angeles so fast.

Yes folks, I am late this time (and my daughter is even more late, but her postcards will come), we had a busy time with renovations in the house. But now I am back. Back to APUG and back in the darkroom again. I hope my postcards make it to your door before Christmas.

In the meantime I found many beautiful postcards in my mailbox. I am looking forward going through that large pile of cards after Christmas, writing some comments while having a glass of wine next to me.

Some of you may have noticed, I put the postcard exchange schedules for the next two years into the forum: Click!

Cheers
    Rüdiger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Not a bad idea. Might do that for the Blind Print Exchange.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post

Some of you may have noticed, I put the postcard exchange schedules for the next two years into the forum: Click!

Cheers
    Rüdiger
    Good, sign me up for them please.

Roger

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Four more cards received since the last update.
    Tim Grey Tsukiji Fish Market
    tocalosh Hindu Hoy Man
    wazzaNotre Dame stairwell
    rstDiaper on Light Table

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin