Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,096   Online: 1159

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Printed. Addressed. This time I'll send a few per week. First batch goes out Tuesday.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The party has started.
    Got my first postcard yesterday. From Bwakel.
    He has visited Norway and sends a photo from Vettisfossen. By using a 15 mm he has captured the valley and the scenery around the waterfall. Beautiful.

On Friday I printed my postcard. Now they are addressed and ready to go by the postman tomorrow.
    OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A quick message to all on my list - just got back from a shoot and realised I've given incorrect address details.
    Have sent a PM to Ruediger who I'm sure will pass on the correction very soon.
    To those who may have already posted - don't worry, it will get here, just might take a little longer than we'd like.

Looking forward to them filling my mailbox!!

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    While sending out the address change I found that user "Dr. Louie" is no longer a member on APUG.

Just to let you know.

Cheers
    Rüdiger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Dr. Louie is now PASTO. I found that out in the Blind Print Exchange.

LOUIE. PM Rudy for sure, will ya.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Thanks Chris.

So maybe for the future postcarders name changes, if you change your APUG name and still want your postcards to arrive at the right address, please let me know

Cheers
    Rüdiger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received the card from Barry (bwakel) sometime during the weekend. I was away and found it in the mail when I got back.

Regards

Birger A.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    12 Oct 2009

Cards are in the mail. I caught the address correction for Nanette before they went out.

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Received cards from Barry (bwakel) and Mathew Melton down here in Australia today. Great work, photographs taken in Norway and the Czech republic, both enticing and well printed. thank you.
    wazza

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well at least all of this activity has got me motivated. I was backlogged on my contact printing from before June to even select an image from. I have been taking all tinds of great subjects, and was hoping to draw on something from the summer for this round's image.

A marathon sesson last night has remedied the b&w contact issue, (13 35mm filer pages and 32 4x5, which I actually 'enlarge' to 4x5 size individually) and I should get the colour ones done this weekend, although now my dear wife is talking about us heading out of town to go and see a play.
    my real name, imagine that.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin