Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,595   Posts: 1,622,362   Online: 880

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2125262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just got a very nice postcard from Ozphoto. Love the dark rich tones contrasted with the white pump.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got Marianne's beautiful landscape of Prince Edward Island. Looks remarkably similar to home here on the Delmarva Peninsula. Only here it is sans hills. Very well done.
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm RF
    My cards went out today. I apologize to all for the delay.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    I got Marianne's beautiful landscape of Prince Edward Island. Looks remarkably similar to home here on the Delmarva Peninsula. Only here it is sans hills. Very well done.
    I wonder if there are as many mosquitos at Prince Edward Island?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A few more postcards have arrived...

mckenna's "old and the new" - I like the framing and the dominance of the 'old'.

Ben Taylor's "Brass Lions" -- fantastic statue, great texture in the snow and gleam on the lion.

ozphoto's old hand pump at the well -- I like the way it's 'lost' in all the vegetation, something you would see in a secret garden.

jst's old glasses -- I really like this one a lot -- wonderful grain and smoothness to it. I also think it would look great cropped square and 'framed' upside-down. Well done.

I know not everyone comments during the rounds, but if you haven't received mine, please let me know -- I think I still have a few postcards kicking around.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've received two cards recently,one from a crazy photographer bringing life to ordinary objects we see often,like the glow from the Xmas tree Jake (Black Dog).Also Brirger's mushcom martians,theirs a lot of eye balls floating around in that photo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Also Brirger's mushcom martians,theirs a lot of eye balls floating around in that photo.

I know -- they're freaking me out! (I like it a lot -- thanks Birger)
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    Also Brirger's mushcom martians,theirs a lot of eye balls floating around in that photo.

I know -- they're freaking me out! (I like it a lot -- thanks Birger)
    Found Birger's card when coming back from work... The faces are almost spooky ! I like it a lot, it was well worth the wait !!
    Laurent "Je suis Charlie"

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Thoe who don't read have no advantage over those who can't.

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've received a few more cool cards recently...

Greg's barbershop- I like that you chose what looks like closing time to take this image. There's a nice collection of bottles there for further investigation maybe?

Birger's animals- I got such a laugh looking at this one. I love it! Stuffed or not I think they're expressive...great find!

Jake's Loch Laidon- What's not to like? There's the framing, the textures. That little dip in the sand at the top. It's quiet and strong at the same time.

Warren's stairwell- This card looks great for going around twice! ;-) It's got a nice glow about it and the stairs are silky smooth in texture. I also really like the combination of the the diagonals and the curve of the hand rail. Eye candy.

Thanks to everyone who's cards I might have missed for comments. Believe me, I love every card I get and appreciate the work. :-)

Kathy

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two more received:

Black Dog sticking to his theme of bunkers, nice shot with a lot of detail.
    BirgerA stuffed animals, funny and depressing, happy and sad, emotions: a great shot.

Thanks.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin