Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,517   Posts: 1,572,149   Online: 1022

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 242829303132333435363738 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I got the bonus card from rtbadman today. Some funny post office guy had put an EAN code sticker onto the lower front portion of the card but luckily it was easy to remove. A great photo, liked it a lot! I hope the envelope with yours is going to land in a mailbox near you soon.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Jerevan, Glad to hear the card made it to Sweden, seems pretty fast. I'll keep my I out for yours. Yeah I've noticed that the post office has a hard time recognizing fine art, and there fore cannot treat it appropriately. Luckily the stickers seem to come of without any trouble.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got Bennett's postcard sometime a week or so ago. Thought it was from Mexico at tfirst glance. Great print of the Redemption Renewal center.

Still waiting on about 10 cards I think.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    I just found a bunch of cards in a pile in my other room from moving that never got sent, so apologies on that one. I'll get them out on the next snow free day I can get to the post office. So that should make 3 I haven't gotten, David B, Lynda, and Eric Mac, unless those are in a pile somewhere too.
    Last edited by sage; 02-12-2010 at 04:19 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    I just found a bunch of cards in a pile in my other room from moving that never got sent, so apologies on that one. I'll get them out on the next snow free day I can get to the post office. So that should make 3 I haven't gotten, David B, Lynda, and Eric Mac, unless those are in a pile somewhere too.
    Cool, I'll look for your card and when it arrive I'll remove from my deadbeat list.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format

Finallly out!

My cards finally went out last week, so take me off the deadbeat list when you get yours. Many thanks for all the cards. I'll post a list of all I've received soon.

Brian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
    I got the bonus card from rtbadman today. Some funny post office guy had put an EAN code sticker onto the lower front portion of the card but luckily it was easy to remove. A great photo, liked it a lot! I hope the envelope with yours is going to land in a mailbox near you soon.
    Jerevan, I got your two cards a couple of days ago, thank you so much. Wow both very nice shots. I'll have to look through my archives and see if I have another card to send.

Roger

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks a lot, Roger! Good to hear you liked them.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    17 Feb 2010

Received bmccarthy007's card last week, and a very touching story regarding this image. Please accept my sympathy for such a devastating loss. Well done and a fitting tribute to your wife's family.

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Roger Bulcock's card today,well worth the wait. As some regulars may have noticed I'm partial to the odd tree photo and Roger's simple composition of a birch trunk against an out of focus background looks great. The same model of camera and film that I used for this round's photo as well :0)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin