Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,906   Posts: 1,555,862   Online: 908

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Got Barry's card over the weekend. That's number one. My wife wouldn't let me up there even if I could. Fantastic view and a great shot.

Sent 34 cards today. 21 to go. They'll leave on the first week of November.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another couple of great cards in the last few days:
    Laurent's machinery,a lovely study of texture. Not sure what it is, maybe an engine fuel pump ?
    Paul-c's beautiful colour abstract. It's fantastic we're getting some colour in each round, and especially so if its optically printed.

I have selected a negative and will be starting to print this weekend, although I may have to get some more paper in.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by crispinuk View Post
    Paul-c's beautiful colour abstract. It's fantastic we're getting some colour in each round, and especially so if its optically printed.
    By 'eck - I only posted it yesterday... Thought most of the posties were on strike at the moment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by crispinuk View Post
    Laurent's machinery,a lovely study of texture. Not sure what it is, maybe an engine fuel pump ?
    Crispin : thanks for the compliment. You almost guessed (it was not a puzzle, I just did not know if I should provide technical details or not) In fact it's the fuel decanter of a Fordson Major tractor.
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was feeling a little left out without a postcard in my mailbox but today one arrived and so Round 18 begins for me! Nice shot of the Vettisfossen waterfall by Barry -- I think the tangle of a river at the bottom of the valley really adds to the impact of the height of the waterfall.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Two more in the post today.

I got Matt Melton's Czech Hall. The lighting adds a great depth to the print. Very nice.

Tommy's Piano. Great focal control. Great print from a newish member. Thanks, Tommy.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the feedback, I could have accomplished a better print, but I was using the University's equipment and well, it has been seriously worn by inexperienced students.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Looks good just the same.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    35mm
    I recieved my first card on Monday.
    A very nice image of a tractor part, from Laurent. The print it beautifuly made, i love the glossy blacks and texture of the metal in the background.
    A great start to round 18
    Thanks Laurent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got ah 1st. for round 18 today,DRPSILVER's Barn,Curry Lane,Napa.little wet from the rain. Like the shapes in the broken windows,and the general atmosphere of the 1st self storage space.Thanks Darwin.

Mike

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin