Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,956   Online: 1206

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another arrival -- what I assume to be c.w.'s card from South Dakota -- kind of dark and moody. I like it. Reminds me a little bit of the landscape around here (although not quite as flat).
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got a card form Chris W. I guess were headed for more summer here, its hot again.Then Chris's card came in the mail with those beautiful cool clouds blocking the hot sun and that cool lake water just inviting anybody to jump in,,,,had a few moments of cool thinking,thanks Chris.

Mike

OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Card #3 arrived today. From Darwin (drpsilver) this time. A photo from his self storage Place. Seems as he should store the place inside a barn for the winter....
    Also got Laurents card the other day. First time ever I have got mail from France. The language sounds great, but I'm glad the "language of your photo" is international.
    OM

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I received one from Chris today. I love it. Reminds me of the clouds we are having today.

Cloudy with a high of 56 with the possibility of our first Fall Freeze tonight.. In Memphis?

2 Down, 13 to go I hope.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've received 4 photographs so far. Barry's beautiful and vertigo inducing waterfall, Laurents machinery study (love the tones...) and Matt's Japanese snack stand (got me craving Samosas now). Not sure who the fourth is from (I think it's from c.w?) an excellent landscape from South Dakota .

Thanks to all, the four so far show perfectly why this exchange is so fun, all superb photography and so diverse!

Interesting to see what other people do with the cards they receive. Today I picked up a battered antique box that I think was a sewing box in a previous life. Gathered up all the cards I received in the couple of early rounds I took part in - think I'm going to needs a bigger box by the end of this round...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    First card arrived today from Darwin (drpsilver). Nice print of a derelict barn. Good to get the ball rolling!
    My website: Light Work

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I understand why this is addictive. I'm waiting for the postman the whole day ! Today was OMU's "La Maccina", very nice image, I love it !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Received three more myself. Darwin's 'Barn'. I love the tones and flow of such a harsh subject matter. Well printed IMHO. Magne's 'The Machine'. My Great Grandmother still referred to cars as 'Machines' when she was alive. Just enough of a hint of secondary subject matter to hint as to why it is there. Great composition. And a third landscape from some photographer in Delaware . . . No, I just wanted a mailed copy of my own card to place with the others I have and will receive.

Thanks again, Rudy, for keeping this going strong.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Darwin's "The first self-storage place" arrived today. Reminds me a lot of the old buildings my (slowly) dying hometown. The broken windows are what do it for me in this image. Thanks Darwin.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got my first card here in BKK yesterday - OMU's "La Maccina".
    Looking forward to more arriving soon!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin