Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,640   Online: 883

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I received a card from Polyglot today, love the tree. Also, yes, the arches one is mine.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I have four so far.
    All very nice.
    "La Maccina" very nice shot of this beautiful machine.
    "Barn, Curry Lane, NAPA" great composition and print.
    "Vettisfossen Waterfall" That is one huge drop.
    "Czech Republic" Nice angle on this cute little town.

-rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Two more this week:
    dprsilver's Barn - California must be awash with derelict buildings
    polygot's Ghost Gums - The lighting on the tree trunks makes them almost jump out of the picture.

Royal Mail looks like it is going to be hit by a three day strike next week, just as I was going to get the last batch posted...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My postcards (excluding one with an address issue waiting to be resolved) are in the mail now.

So far I have received La Maccina. Great machine and a nice camera to make the photo with, right?

I am patiently waiting by the mailbox.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks OMU for your postcard La Maccina. That front fender (?) sure is interesting. I bet I could do a lot of damage with that if I was behind the wheel!

I hope to start printing my cards sometime in the next week or two. I've had absolutely no time to do any darkroom work over the past two months...but November looks like I'll have some breathing room. Now, just to choose what image I want to send out this round...
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A few cards arrived last week; that got me motivated to get printing last night. They are now all mailed after being addresed over the lunch hour.

I liked the image, so after the mass production, I went off and printed it to a 11x14 size on one of my last sheets of Ektalure. Then I was reminded why I don't use that stuff so often late in the evening. After the fix 2, wash, hca, wash, drying blotter roll find and load, I rolled into bed at 1:30, and the alarm went off at 6:30.

I hope this is why my brain did not click that there was no round 18 label template on the computer, when I was making up my r19 label template at 7:30 before regular office work began. Now it all makes sense - this should have been labelled as R18 after all. My brain failure not yours. Disregard the part of my label that says round 19....I am a bit ahead of the times this round.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have sent all cards now, and since last post I have received Polyglots Three Birds. It's great!
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi
    I have received tree cards the last week:
    Dennis: Your beautiful photo from Badlands has made it all the way to Norway. Your card is the only one in color this time. PS love my M6ttl.

Metro-Matt: Sorry, no reindeer steak to day. But last weekend we had some nice lobster and with wine. Btw, realy a nice photo you sent. The siluet is amazing.

Jerevan: Those rain drops on the grass are gorgeous. Haven’t seen the other versions, but this one is beautiful.

To all of you that have written so nicely of my photo from the car in Rom.
    It's inspiring.
    Your comments stimulate me to work harder in the darkroom.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got Jim Axelsson's (Jerevan) postcard today. My daughter, upon viewing the card, stated to my wife 'Look, Mom. Dad likes looking at grass and so does him.'

I love the dark print as well, Jim. I think it's a great choice for interpretation. I might even take you up on a personal exchange sometime.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I got Jerevan's lovely grass print today too - agree with the choice of density as it really makes the water drops shine.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin