Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,768   Posts: 1,484,193   Online: 849
      
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 97
  1. #51
    rst
    rst is offline
    rst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Posts
    1,094
    Images
    20
    Hi, here is an updated list, please check. We are 34 participants right now.

    Allen Friday (MAX)
    amiett (20)
    bwakel (20)
    Christopher Walrath (15)
    crispinuk (50)
    david James lee (20)
    donminbox (50)
    drpsilver (MAX)
    GeoffHill (15)
    gurkenprinz (30)
    hoffy (20)
    KWhitmore (30)
    Laurent (MAX)
    lorirfrommontana (MAX)
    markrewald (MAX)
    MattKing (30)
    mckenna (40)
    Mick Fagan (MAX)
    Mike Wilde (30)
    mthorley (MAX)
    Patrick Latour (15)
    photomem (50)
    relix (10)
    rmann (25)
    Rob Skeoch (MAX)
    rst (MAX)
    rtbadman (MAX)
    Shaggysk8 (10)
    slumry (20)
    Tim Gray (MAX)
    timk (MAX)
    TimVermont (50)
    Tjibs (15)
    wazza (MAX)

    Cheers
    Rüdiger

  2. #52

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Southsea UK
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    194
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by slumry View Post
    I further understand that this is not ... scheme that will result in a major financial crisis ...
    Be careful, it's addictive and you can get carried away, once you've been in a round of 50 cards its impossible to sign up for less knowing how many great photos you might miss

  3. #53
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,534
    Speaking of which.....sign me up again for the max.Same address as before.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    OH
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    1,789
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by crispinuk View Post
    Be careful, it's addictive and you can get carried away, once you've been in a round of 50 cards its impossible to sign up for less knowing how many great photos you might miss
    Tell me about it. I'm praying it peters out at around 40 cards this round. Each round has gotten larger and larger.

  5. #55
    Jostie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    21
    Hi RST
    I have sent another PM please let me know if you do not receive it as I would really like to participate in this round.
    Many thanks

  6. #56
    rst
    rst is offline
    rst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Posts
    1,094
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gray View Post
    Tell me about it. I'm praying it peters out at around 40 cards this round. Each round has gotten larger and larger.
    Well, I have the impression that we won't reach 50 this round. It seems that we have lost some regulars which is too bad. We will see. But I am also thinking about limiting myself to 40 this round. But I have the feel that I have to do the max as organizer ...

    Cheers
    Rüdiger

  7. #57
    rst
    rst is offline
    rst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Posts
    1,094
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jostie View Post
    Hi RST
    I have sent another PM please let me know if you do not receive it as I would really like to participate in this round.
    Many thanks
    You are in. Thanks for sending your address again.

    Cheers
    Rüdiger

  8. #58
    Christopher Walrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Milton, DE, USA
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    6,980
    Blog Entries
    29
    Images
    19
    Posted wirelessly..

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gray
    Quote Originally Posted by crispinuk View Post
    Be careful, it's addictive and you can get carried away, once you've been in a round of 50 cards its impossible to sign up for less knowing how many great photos you might miss
    Tell me about it. I'm praying it peters out at around 40 cards this round. Each round has gotten larger and larger.
    You might consider, Rudy, in future rounds splitting the field above 40 cards. Less work for you and us.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

    "Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

  9. #59

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    OH
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    1,789
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post
    Well, I have the impression that we won't reach 50 this round. It seems that we have lost some regulars which is too bad. We will see. But I am also thinking about limiting myself to 40 this round. But I have the feel that I have to do the max as organizer ...

    Cheers
    Rüdiger
    I feel like I have to do the max so I don't miss out on any cards Besides, there's no real difference between 40 and 50 - haha.

  10. #60
    rst
    rst is offline
    rst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Posts
    1,094
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    You might consider, Rudy, in future rounds splitting the field above 40 cards. Less work for you and us.
    Well, organizing the exchange is the same work for 40 as for 50 or 60. Limiting to 40 participants is not an option and splitting in a group of 40 and a group of the rest is also not an option.

    Cheers
    Rüdiger



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin