Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,911   Online: 853

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    This exchange is looking a little lean, but there is still a little time left so hopefully it will pickup. I'm still fairly new to these exchanges so I'm hoping for more sign ups. Once I get set up it make little difference how many cards I print. I have been shooting quite a bit lately and have processed most of my film, definitely have so fresh images to choose from for this exchange.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gray View Post
    Besides, there's no real difference between 40 and 50 - haha.
    I really liked printing several cards, as it forced me to improve my consistency...

However, for this exchange, I think I'll print several different images for more fun !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The only reason <50 is nice is that I often print out a couple extra cards for personal use, and when the total number is 50 or less, I only use half a box of paper. Which really isn't that big of a deal. haha. I need to order more...

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gray View Post
    The only reason <50 is nice is that I often print out a couple extra cards for personal use, and when the total number is 50 or less, I only use half a box of paper. Which really isn't that big of a deal. haha. I need to order more...
    That is the reason why I buy the 500 boxes. They hold for several postcard exchanges.

Cheers
    Rüdiger

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I also love the bigger exchanges because I have so many images that I want to get out there that may not fit into whatever series I'm currently working on....so out they go!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post
    That is the reason why I buy the 500 boxes. They hold for several postcard exchanges.

Cheers
    Rüdiger
    I should do that. I always have problems justifying the outlay at the moment.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I might have to break down and get some postcard paper this time around.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    After the first round of postcards I did, I decided I needed a 4x6 speed easel. After about 6 months of hunting, I found one on ebay. It's great for these rounds. Between that and a nice digital enlarger timer, banging out 50 prints really isn't that bad.

Find a 4x6 speed easel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In for the max

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    ooh ooh, count me in. MAX again. Will need to PM you a new address as we've moved and the redirection will probably expire before everyone pulls their finger out.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin