Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,878   Posts: 1,520,328   Online: 1228

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2024252627282930313233 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've received many cards since I last updated. I will try and get them all listed tomorrow or later tonight.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My cards left Australia yesterday, apologies for the delay
    Wazza

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi everybody,

received quite a few cards over the last weeks (in no chronological order):

-DrZish's very calm and inviting creek. Nice spring light!
    -a very detailed lighthouse photo from Trotkiller
    -from Kathy Whitmore, a snow storm picture that forces me to remember these really cold winter days! Gives me a chill, has a very raw feeling to it.
    -OMU's pier with beautiful reflections in the lake - and is exactly like I imagine a beautiful winter day in Norway.
    -from rst, an interesting shot that shows very old structures and is composed very well! Das Motiv gefällt, Rüdiger! :-)
    -Mark Rewald's snow-covered light meter, and a street that reminds me of my time in the States.
    -Rob Skeoch's Mont Blanc picture which has a very dramatic feel to it, great composition! this is a beautiful mountain photographed beautifully!
    -Last but most certainly not least: Crispin's color print of an abandoned house is one of my absolute favourites. Jewel-like, unusual and also stunning colors!

I want to thank all of you for brightening my days with your cards!

Cheers,
    Chris
    -Mark Rewald's snow-covered meters

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received RST's Zwinger yesterday. Thanks for this nice print !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rudiger's and Judith's postcards arrived yesterday - a nice complementary pair from father and daugher. Thanks!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rüdiger and Judith's cards came this morning, as did Dr. Zish's river scene. Thank you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another package arrived today bearing cards:

Two wonderful snowy scenes: Rob Skeoch's dramatic Mont Blanc and Mark Rewald's overloaded snowy tree and meter.

These provide a nice contrast to the more summery cards of trotkiller's dominating lighthouse and Wayne Frederick's tomatoes - I only hope mine look as good in the next couple of months.

Thanks everyone!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I got the Storm Rolling Into Cowie Bay Daintree from Wazza this morning. Super nice print, I love the "tint" in it. I do not know if it is on the neg or the paper, but it is a nice cold grey. Speaking about the paper, it is really thin compared to what I am used to. Thanks for a such beautiful picture.
    - Note to self: Next time processing a film, take notice of the shape of the beer bottle and the shape of the fixer bottle, and note the differences. -

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Patrick The print is a bit thin as its FujiCrystal archive output through a Frontier. I normally print using fibre so matched this print on the output device. I had to put together an exhibition in the middle of this round so was forced to output through the Frontier I just ran out of time to complete all the printing and framing for the show.
    Love your great country, I think Australians and Canadians share a lot in common.
    Regards
    Warren

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got Wazza's Storm Rolling Into Cowie Bay Daintree yesterday. What a print ! I first thought it was color, there is a kind of "cool" effect in the sky and I believed it was blue at first glance. I love the composition also, thanks Wazza !!
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin