Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,666   Posts: 1,481,702   Online: 711

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I never keep track of who didn't send me cards. I'm still getting cards from Round 18 and now ones for 19 are coming it. If I had to guess, I would say I get at least 80% of the cards I'm supposed to.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    17 Feb 2010

Received cards this past week form ...
    Mick Fagan: Fantastically sharp, well composed, and nicely printed. I do not think I could photograph in 40C heat, WOW! Thanks Mick.
    Shaggysk8: I really like how this photography prompts the viewer to ask any number of questions. The blank wall with some shadow accents make the print more compelling. Thanks Paul.
    Gurkenprinz: Two really happy nuns alright. You captured the spirit of the moment in this photo. I smile every time I look at you card. Thanks Christian.

Even though I was disappointed when receiving donminbox's card, my addiction to this exchange has not diminished. I have also kept track of the cards that I receive, the cards I do not get are part of being involved in a large exchange of work. As with others, if I (drpsilver) was supposed to send you a card and you did not get it PM me and I will get one in the mail after my next darkroom session.

As for Round #19, my cards went in the mail yesterday. Hope you get them soon.

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thank you Darwin, you got it, totally why I took the picture. this building is in a council run grave yard which is all run down but open for dog walkers, I just felt it said a lot after walking around it for the first time, and also a lot about the town I live, which I also love for this reason

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too got the pre-printed one yesterday from donminbox.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Shaggysk88 card yesterday. Like it a lot.

Best regards

Birger A.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Received both a pre-printed card from donminbox, but also a fantastic card by Mick Fagan!
    Great tones and composition, everything down to the clouds is so balanced. It survived with a mere scratch and orange bars printed over the lower front. Thanks!
    I hope to have finished my printing soon, I can't wait to send them out.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Hi, donminbox here. I need to let folks know that I mistakenly merged my APUG mailing list with another postcard exchange mailing list. This resulted in my mailing commercial postcards to members of this APUG exchange. I am in the process of sending out the proper photo postcards, and I ask your forgiveness for the delay. Also, for those concerned, I will not post any APUG postcards to my Website/Blog: http://www.1millionpostcards.com - I have received some friendly (and not so friendly) requests to remove what is considered "copyright" protected photos. Please let me know if you find your photo on my site andI will have it removed immediately. Hope this clears up the matter. May God bless all of your endeavors, Don Morrison (donminbox@gmail.com)
    Don Morrison
    donminbox@gmail.com

Checkout my postcard request on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GU39sa-DZ4

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Don, although I did like your card you sent me I did think it was a mistake also your worked for NASA Cool!!!!

Paul

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Don,
    I did check out your blog. Pretty cool. I'll send you a preprinted postcard for that also since I got one of yours. Sort of fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two cards today!

"So What" from shaggysk8 -- the light going across the wall really makes this photo work.

"Trees, Gills Lap" from Jostie -- I really like the shallow depth of field here, and the curvy tree adds a bit of whimsy. nice.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin