Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,402   Online: 711

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by donminbox View Post
    I am in the process of sending out the proper photo postcards, and I ask your forgiveness for the delay.
    OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

Yeah, right. I've never screwed up before. I'm perfect.

No problem. Wanted to let everyone know that I got Tim Trapp's Adobe Wall and Window. Great toning for the subject. I think it puts it right over the edge. Great print and a welcome sight after a long day looking at a pegboard wall full of battery calble and spray paint.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Received Lori's card yesterday. Nice detail shot of a Willys door handle and broken window. I'm a big fan of broken rusty things so I enjoyed the print. USPS was a little rough and the post card is in the dry mount press being flattened, for some reason they folded it in half.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received the 'Trees, Gills Lap' from Jostie two days ago. Nice tones and contrast, and I especially like the bent tree on the right hand side.

Regards

Birger A.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rtbadman View Post
    USPS was a little rough ..., for some reason they folded it in half.
    bunch of savages in this town.....

finished printing mine the other day, so off they go next week!

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    That paper just won't flatten well either! I had my postcards under books for several days and it just wouldn't get the curl out. Next time I'm using the postcard paper! I received 2 Great postcards over the last couple of darys. DRPSILVER's "Old Woman Road, NAPA" and Jostie's "Trees, Gills Lap". Both wonderfull images! This exchange is so much fun!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got Darwin's Old Woman Road, NAPA' yesterday as well as Lori's Project. Both very good prints. Great focus and detail. I love them both.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just printed the last cards for the exchange. I hope to send them on monday...

I've already received three cards.

Rachelle: The canopy has really nice glow in this photo. The statue is beautiful and reminds me of my last spring visit to Paris. I didn't go photographing to that same cemetery, but two others. Looking forward to get there again.

Mick Fagan: Outstanding detail and image quality! The landscape is very different from the one we have in most parts of Finland. I couldn't probably survive 40c. Right now we have something like -20c here

donminbox: received the pre-printed card. Looking forward to see the proper card.

Thank you for your cards! It's nice to come home from work and find your photos in the mail instead of the bills and ads i'm usually getting.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lorirfrommontana View Post
    That paper just won't flatten well either! I had my postcards under books for several days and it just wouldn't get the curl out. Next time I'm using the postcard paper! I received 2 Great postcards over the last couple of days. DRPSILVER's "Old Woman Road, NAPA" and Jostie's "Trees, Gills Lap". Both wonderful images! This exchange is so much fun!
    Lori, the print flatten nicely in the dry mount press. I turned the press on for 5 minutes, turned if off, then put the your postcard in and left it overnight. Still has a crease but that adds to the charm of the image.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've printed and addressed mine, but am leaving for Vietnam and Laos today. I think I'll try mailing them from there. I'm back mid-March, so if some didn't arrive I'll re-send them then.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Lori's card today. Great close up of a car's door, I'd love to see more !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin