Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,586   Posts: 1,545,813   Online: 1129

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images

APUG Postcard Exchange Round 20 - Signup

Hey Postcarders,

It is May and that means the next rouond of the APUG Postcard Exchange. Round 20 to be precise.

So here is the schedule for this round:

May: sign up
    June and Juli: print and send
    August: breather

I do not want to write the rest new every round, so let me copy this from the last rounds description:

As in the previous rounds, please sign up by sending a PM to me containing your name, address (including the country - this is an international exchange) and the number of cards you are able to send or say maximum for the maximum possible number of cards.

As in the previous rounds, if you have been in the exchange earlier and if your address is the same, you can sing up just with giving the number of cards here in the thread. No PM needed in this case.

As in the previous rounds I will post lists of participants in this thread every once in a while. If you signed in (or if you think so) please come back to this thread and check if your name is on the list. If the name should be on the list but is not, then let me know. Once the address lists are sent out early in October I can not do any changes.

Please read on:

As in the previous rounds, not all participants have been able to send out the cards. For whatever reasons, if you have not fulfilled your last rounds commitment, send your cards before you sign in for this round. Just be fair.

And as in the previous rounds, I am looking forward to this round.

Now for those new to the postcard exchange, here is how it all works out.

First: It is fun!

Second: When sign up is over, I will prepare address lists which I will PM to the participants. You will have to send a card to every address on that list and you should receive back a card from everyone on that list. So if you sign up for e.g. 20 cards you will have to send 20 cards and you should receive 20 cards back.

Third: Did I mention that it is fun?

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, please sign me up for 20. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Rudiger,

please sign me in for the max.

(PM Sent)
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi all.

After a crazy last few months, I've opted to sit this round out - it has proven *extremely* difficult to juggle everything and still make the deadline. As a result I'm a Postcard Exchange deadbeat for Round 19.

I'm going to miss the cards arriving in my mailbox.
    (If things settle down enough to allow me to review the situation before the cutoff deadline, I'll repost to join in the fun.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Count me in for the maximum - I was in round 17 last year, but I'll PM you my address again just for ease of management.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Count me in again, for 25 cards. Still the same address.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Count me in. MAX.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sign me up for the max PM'd you my new address IIRC.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 05-02-2010 at 04:40 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: I forgot to remember to forget
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi there Ruediger, please count me in for 20. This will be my first and I am lookign forward to it. I have been watching the posts for the last 4 exchanges and now is the time to jump in. I will PM my address to you.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Ruediger,
    Please sign me up for 25.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin