Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,217   Online: 868

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Stephen
    Postal service to Australia is faster than I thought. I was invited to a wedding that took place on theses steps and have gone back there a couple of times because it is such a neat place. Our son is also named after a family friend of my wife's parents that was born in the town. Here is a link to explain more about Bankhead. The info on the church move is not accurate but most of the rest is. There are a lot of interesting foundations etc left to shoot - since it is in a national park the remnants have been left untouched for years Hope you enjoy.

http://www.ghosttowns.com/canada/alberta/bankhead.html

Gord

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I posted my cards today, sorry for the delay. I have numerous excuses but realized that they were just a bunch of "Bull" so I won't bore you. Anyway thanks for everyone's patience and thanks for all the great cards I have received thus far.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sometime during this week, I received gordrob's Church Stairs. The view of these stairs going to nowhere is quite strange ! The stairs give a rythm to the composition that I really like !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also received Gordrob's stairs last week. Agree with Laurent about the composition, and I'm jealous that you've still got some Ilford Cooltone developer.

Thanks
    Pete

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just received a post card from Mick Fagan of a Kenyan lady. Beautiful portrait Mick. The look the woman is giving, the lighting and composition is really well done and the printing is spot on.
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If anyone on my list didn't receive a card - let me know and I'll drop in the post asap for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Ruediger's Volkswagen detail today. I love details, and this one, very abstract, is quite nice. Thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Ruediger's card in the post today - brought back memories of my Superbug before I traded upwards to my 356A.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rtbadman View Post
    I have numerous excuses but realized that they were just a bunch of "Bull" so I won't bore you.
    Had to look at the map to see where the Pinnacles NM was (I seem to recall a similar named range further north). Nice slice of bull though

Thankyou for the card Roger.

hwv
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got two last week:
    rst:nice detail of a Käfer aka beatle. I like the curve of repetition of the slots melting until blurring.
    rtbadman:model with beautiful eyes looking straight into the camera. Good separation of the dark tones. Maybe I should try selenium as toner too.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin