Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,100   Online: 1036

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1923242526272829303132 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Made it to the darkroom

Print turned out much better than the first run

I have noticed that a few people have moved/changed address, I will do my best to make sure your postcards get to you

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by trotkiller View Post
    I'm sorry to say that I will be reprinting my postcards, really unhappy with what I printed.

I will do my best to have them in then mail in the next 4 weeks.

Sorry all
    Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got two post cards while on gone on a workshop with Per Volquartz in New Mexico.Rtbadman's meaty "Bull",some thing maybe a Matador would face. And I believe rst's,Riuduger (please excuse the spelling) VW rear air vent.Notched that the rear engine hood or bonnet is spaced out a bit for larger Carbs,may be Delaros or something.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received a lovely postcard from Judith today -- I really like the different tones amongst the leaves, and the eye is really drawn to the window, where I believe there's a reflection of the photographer herself. ;-)
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Samad's card yesterday - cool image; I like these creatures and this one captures their unique looks well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ozphoto View Post
    Received Samad's card yesterday - cool image; I like these creatures and this one captures their unique looks well.
    Same here, received yesterday, cool image.

Also received since my last update:
    rtbadman's bull, that's a whole different animal than Samad's. Nice rich, detailed blacks, and the look in the eye is just great.
    mooseontheloose, I recognize your avatar in the postcard you sent me. So nice of you to return the favour, thanks a bunch! Nice print. The stamp is wonderful. I just saw a discussion starting up in the round 21 thread on the subject of stamps. I'm no collector, but this one is fantastic...

Thank you all!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another card arrived today:

Samad Asad - “Red-Eared Slider” - An intriguing subject, and a really interesting angle of view

This means that I’ve received cards from 23 APUGers and still await cards from five others (gr82bart; mckenna; Patrick Latour; Roger Bulcock; trotkiller)

Thanks to everyone for participating.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sitting down to address my cards, I'm sure I saw a post or two saying that some people had moved addresses since this exchange started...

If you have moved and want to receive a postcard from me please send me a PM with your updated details

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Allso got Samad's Red-eared Slider,nice one.
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I received postcard from Rachelle. A beautiful photo of such a cute statue! By the way, did anyone notice - is that a Mamiya 7 in the statue's hands?

Also received a card from Samad: an interesting portrait of a turtle. Can you share where this photo was taken?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by anikin View Post
    I received postcard from Rachelle. A beautiful photo of such a cute statue! By the way, did anyone notice - is that a Mamiya 7 in the statue's hands?
    Personally, I think it's a Nikon FE (my favorite camera), but to each his own!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin