Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,902   Posts: 1,555,827   Online: 773

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi all,

I have been sitting silent in the wings, and procrastinating about getting all my cards done. For this I must apologise.

Cards will be started, finished and in the post no later than Monday 29th November. There by, just meeting the deadline for sending out in the month of November.

I will comment on the 7 cards I have rec'd very shortly. All brilliant!
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fellow Postcard Exchangers,

I just wanted to let you know that, unfortunately, I haven't got round to printing my cards yet. I have developed quite a lot of film over the past few weeks, and I'm sure there's something somewhere on them worth printing. I'll just need a bit more time...

My apologies for my delay in printing.

And an apology for my delay in commenting on cards received so far. At least I can fix that issue right away. Cards received so far:

mooseontheloose, afternoon snooze. The perfect start of another round of this exchange. It is beautiful, the roof just shines, there's so much detail. Great.
    gurkenprinz, 137 years of racing experience. Great shot, I'd say it's the perfect shutter speed for this shot. A historic shot. The crop with less height and more breadth really adds to the sense of motion.
    Black Dog, nice trampoline action shot, lots of things happening.
    drpsilver, a very prickly subject, a razor-sharp shot.
    anikin, that surely is one lucky shot! Lovely.
    George Nova Scotia, sure, the picture is on the front, and it certainly is a nice view, but to be honest, I can't stop looking at the back of this paper. That is something special...

I see I've received just six cards so far, looks like I'm not the only one who is delayed...

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks!....think you've still got another month or so anyway!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nope - the deadline is the end of November

(This is from someone who was really late the last round).

Here is the schedule:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum179/...-exchange.html
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    24 Nov 2010

Only one card this week. It came from MattKing in the the land up north (Canada). A really nice use of near/far relationship to add depth the photo. I also like how you filled the field with the tree's shadow. It adds interest to the print. Unfortunately the post office decided to add two white marks to your image.

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have printed my cards, and plan to label/mail them this week-end. Sorry for being so late this round

In teh interval, I received MattKing's lovely card. The use of selective DOF makes it VERY interesting, and the print is great. Thanks Matt !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Likewise-got it a couple of days ago
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks all, for the kind words.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got Black Dog's card to day ,in a silent way,easy to get lost in thought while looking at this photograph.Thanks Jake.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks-didn't think it was worth printing at the time but now I'm giving it an upgrade to A team status.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin