Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,469   Posts: 1,570,882   Online: 1093

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast
    Hawthorn Oz, then MI USA from March 14, 2015!
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    BlackDog - Got your Bathroom postcard yesterday. A postcard sent with the input from the whole family.

Great.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

hwv
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,
    I received three more last week:

rai:beautiful distorted pinhole picture on Agfa portrait 160. I like it very much. Maybe I should use my capuccino can cam again
    Crispin:another experimental one. It transports the mood of a holiday at the seaside. I love it.
    Valerie:house for little birds, rising to the center of the skys. Nice frame. Just browsed to wikipedia to see what's it's name in german. Now I'm listening to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Progne-subis-001.ogg while viewing the picture and it looks even better.

hwv

hwv
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    I was very happy to receive hwv's card of the windows and bricked-up doors today. No details ...
    O.K., here are the details, as far as I remember (I was too lazy to write this on every card again):
    I took this picture when working on the theme "door, gates or areaways". I am member of a local amateur photography group where we meet to discuss taken pictures from time to time. I just took a picture of a rather conventional areaway when I turned around ans saw the bricked doors at the other side of the street.
    I changed the lens of my habla to 150mm sonar with kenko 2x teleconverter and put the camera onto the tripod. I had to wait a few minutes to get the moment when no car was in the way.

hwv
    What else to say? I have to fetch my lab log:
    Film developed in march 2010, Neopan Acros 120, Rodinal 1+50, 12 minutes at 20°.
    Paper used is Ilford, Developer is N113 (Calbe Fotoimpex) Grade 3, 8 sec.

I think it will please me more when lith printed. Maybe I will give it a try when pce21 is over and show it in the gallery.
    Last edited by hwv; 12-07-2010 at 02:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Rai's interesting colour pinhole shot of his parents room. The colours and distortion really add to this photo.

Also received Laurent's card, an image full of reflections and so many other things to draw the eye. The glass structure has a nice centering affect with all the busy things around it.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

JJB

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OK, I am one of the late people... But I got them all in the mail! I did the international today and the U.S. last week.

I will post about what I have got in a day or so.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got hwv post card today,Two doors which have been recovered with stucco.Kind of odd and interesting composition with the windows above.Thanks Heinz.

Mike

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I finished printing my cards tonight. They will go in the mail starting tomorrow.

Allen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Crispin's 8-up image and hwv's bricked-up doorway arrived yesterday. of the seaside and

Nice images of the seaside, and abstract geometry.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My cards were sent a while back...I know not everyone comments on the cards, so if you haven't received mine by now, please let me know. I still have a couple left over that I could send in replacement.

Cheers.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

rai

Shooter
    Multi Format

lost????

Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    My cards were sent a while back...I know not everyone comments on the cards, so if you haven't received mine by now, please let me know. I still have a couple left over that I could send in replacement.

Cheers.
    Hi, now, I have not receive your postcard... wait?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin