Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,481   Posts: 1,542,703   Online: 824

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wow! You guys are fast! I will not get mine out til mid November because of the move and setting up a new darkroom and such. I've been out taking some photos though!

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    OK, it would have been too good, but there is at least one address change to come. I will send this out later today.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My address was slightly incorrect... anyone with me on their list should drop the zero off the postcode (should be 3168) however I don't log into APUG every day so hadn't seen the PM of addresses.

I've printed my cards so will wait a day or two before sending in case there's some changes

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Thanks Nige for posting this here, I was not sure about making public references to participants post codes, but now that you have posted the correction anyway I can save the time and need not to send out a PM with corrections (up till now).

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My postcards are printed, they're just sitting under a litho stone flattening now...I'll pull them out in a couple of weeks and pop them in the mail. My first time Printing with FomaBROM 112.
    Question - how much do you obsess over the stamps you put on your postcards? I really do like cool stamps, and Australia Post issues a lot of interesting ones. I'm not into stamp collecting or anything, no...of course not.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Question - how much do you obsess over the stamps you put on your postcards? I really do like cool stamps, and Australia Post issues a lot of interesting ones. I'm not into stamp collecting or anything, no...of course not.

I wouldn't really call it obsession, but I do think about it. Like you Fleath, I like interesting stamps and try to send them when i can. Luckily, in Japan, they've got some pretty cool ones, except for the postcard postage stamps (so I spend a little more to get the regular priced stamps). Although I should say for this particular round, those who get the heart-shaped stamps should not read too much into them.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When Canada Post issued a series of stamps honouring Yousuf Karsh, I made a point of getting some for the Postcard Exchange.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No such luck with interesting stamps here in TH - all printed electronically on a boring label printer, regardless of what you send.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ozphoto View Post
    No such luck with interesting stamps here in TH - all printed electronically on a boring label printer, regardless of what you send.
    Or you could order some... It seems strange they don't carry the stamps at the post office.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for that Rachelle.
    Will get my PA to check it out for me; usually she just takes them in and they print the stamps out and stick on for her.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin