Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,626   Online: 913

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192324252627282930 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use yyyy/mm/dd, and recommend it to everyone!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Mick Fagans card last week. Absolutely love it. Great shot, great print, that's all I can say. Thanks, Mick.

I hope there will be some more "surprise" round 21 cards in the mail, I've received 19 out of 25 (or 26, I'm not sure whether I counted my own card) so far.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Picture of the Albert Memorial arrived yesterday from Stan160. Thanks for this brought back memories of when I lived in London 17 years ago.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Boy, have I ever been remiss!

I’ve received another 13 cards since I last commented:

Allen Friday - “Steam Locomotive” - a beautiful shot, very well printed (the smoke looks three dimensional
    crispinuk - “Slices of Southsea” - what a neat camera, and a fascinating montage as a result
    djhopscotch - “Ceiling Detail” - I too am always fascinated to look up - well seen!
    DrZish - “Old Quarry” - an interesting approach - the rocks are massive
    gordrob - “2816" - fascinating detail, and the print shines
    hwv - “Doors?” - a nicely seen detail - its so mysterious
    markrewald - “Playa del Carmen” - nicely represented tones and texture
    Mick Fagan - “Lake Cawndilla Kinchega NP” - otherworldly, and well printed
    Rob Skeoch - “Old Car” - very atmospheric image, and well printed on intriguing new Ilford paper
    rst - “Alte Brücke” - a wonderfully atmospheric pinhole image
    rtbadman - “Reflection” - really enjoy the mixing of the various frames
    Tim Gray - “NFL” - does a great job of communicating how crowded the venue is, and well printed too
    Valerie - “Purple Mountain House” - intriguing - I wonder where my Brownie Starmatic is?

21 down, 7 to go

By my records, I’m still waiting for cards from amiett, andrewkirkby, Black Dog, Eric Mac, Fleath, Pete H and Samad Asad. If I’m mistaken, my apologies.

Thanks to everyone for participating.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hmmm...I've sent all my round 21 cards-looks like one didn't make it so I'll send a replacement.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Hmmm...I've sent all my round 21 cards-looks like one didn't make it so I'll send a replacement.
    Jake:

Like as not it is my fault, and in fact it is somewhere in improperly filed mail.

Don't worry about preparing and sending an extra.

Although I always like getting them
    Matt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yesterday I got Anikin's Hood river. This is a very special view, I enjoy it very much!
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fleath's card made it to BKK - great look and feel to the image!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too received Fleath's "Hard Rubbish" postcard today - intriguing, and a really nice print.

The caption information shocked me a bit though, when I read:

"The stuff people throw away, it's nuts. Hasselblad 500 C/M, 80/2.8 T* Planar C. ...."

For a moment, I thought he had found a Hasselblad in amongst the rubbish

22 down, one gone astray, 5 to go.
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    The caption information shocked me a bit though, when I read:

"The stuff people throw away, it's nuts. Hasselblad 500 C/M, 80/2.8 T* Planar C. ...."
    LOL!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin