Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,914   Posts: 1,584,699   Online: 704

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2024252627282930
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Fleath's hard rubbish yesterday. Very nice print, of a very nice image.

Thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too received Fleath's card. Well worth the wait, it's a beauty. Great shot, great print. And... very nice paper as well. I was just trying to standardise on fewer types of paper, but seeing this makes me want to try out some Fomabrom 112...

Thanks!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Me too received 'Hard Rubbish' by Fleath the other day. It is just my sort of picture and well suited to the paper. Nice one.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    holy crap. this is the best idea ever. I want in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Long over due update. Cards received in no special order:
    Rob Skeoch's car on the prairies on the wonderful new Ilford paper.
    kraker's "At the Fair" Lot's of fuzzy friends looking for a new home.
    rst's bridge pinhole. Who needs a load of fancy glass anyway?
    Wayne Frederick's castle ruins. Great point of view, I wonder what stories this castle could tell.
    Mark Rewald's statue from Mexico. A lovely warm paper really works with this subject.
    Aron's "I Forgot" A picture withs questions, why in the runner running,where does that ladder go, and just what did the sign writer want to say.
    rtbadman's reflections. Interesting lines, real and abstract at the same time.
    Judith's poles with snow hats. Likely melted by now. Great texture in the snow.
    DrZish's rocks. Who piled them up? Who lives in the darkness?
    jeffmerlet's Busy Bees at the Beach. A candid shot with lots going one. I wonder what the central girl is doing, look ready to pounce on something.
    Tim Gray's flag with thousands of people. Nice of them all to stand for you to take the shot.
    gordrob's 2816 steam engine. Always room for another train. In fact I almost used a train image for my card, still might in a future round.
    djhopscotch's ceiling details. Complete with a ghost, hmmm
    Mike Fagan's drowned tree. I like this image, hope you didn't get you feet wet.
    Fleath's "Hard Rubbish" just arrived. A nice garden seat waiting by the road. Maybe looking for a new home?

That's about it for round 21, still a handful outstanding but a great bunch of images.

George

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I'm back in Japan and had a few cards waiting for me when I got home:

Stan160's Albert Memorial, which I know I must have seen while in London, but for the life of me can't remember it. Thanks for the reminder.
    gordrob's 2816: a shining detail of an old classic.
    Fleath's Hard Rubbish: I too, think you should've taken the chair. And I love the toning of the print. Cheers.

I'm still missing five from this round but that's not bad considering some of the previous rounds. Hopefully I'll be back in round 23!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also received Fleath's post card,have to agree about the photo being a nice one and ya I would have taken the chair home and put it in the garage after taking the picture .be a nice print viewing chair.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin