Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,443   Online: 866

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkenprinz View Post
    Just posted mine - and realised: Whereever I wrote "Paper: Adox MCC" I meant "Adox MCP", sorry!

greets, Chris
    We will let it pass this time,but don't let it happen again!

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Thats very generous of you, thanks Mike! I just thought that since some people seem very interested in the materials used, I shouldn't confuse them :-) But: I might just use some FB paper in the next exchange, I have something in mind...

BTW, found a beautiful card in my mailbox today, from Eugene Anikin. Wow, what a great shot! Great to have a square postcard - it fits perfectly! Love the colors, does it take much longer than B&W?

JJB

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I need some help from the land down under. Is this a good address format for Australia?

Martha Jones
    123 Any Street
    New South Wales 1234
    Australia

JJB

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Oh never mind, I just remembered that I was sent the proper addresses. Just trying to get it all into a csv file...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you gurkenprinz for your kind comment! It really does not take long to print color. As a matter of fact, I'm ashamed to admit
    that it took me less than 40 minutes to print all 50 postcards. It took much longer to cut the paper from the roll of Supra III
    and to make labels for the backs of the postcards.

I'd like to comment on the new cards I have received in the last couple of weeks:

A prickly card from drpsilver. Very interesting picture of a cactus. I don't think I've seen this variety of cactus before. Very nice!

Troy and Bubbles from Ozphoto. Very original and simply perfect composition, just Wow! An interesting stamp as well...

Uwe's Lime Tree. Honestly, I had no idea that a lime tree can get that big. I love the embossed signature.

blackdog's "A moment observed". These photos of children are always very special. I love the shadow the ray of sunlight makes. Really cool.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two cards arrived today!

Anikin's blue and gold jellyfish image arrived with a few track marks but it's still a lovely image regardless (like the nice, floaty, peaceful feeling it evokes).

George's blast from the past in both image and paper with a wintry Nova Scotia scene. I think we can forgive you for using an envelope for this card!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    35mm
    The perfect reflections in the lake, the morning mist wafting above it, the calm and symmetrical composition: a postcard that one should be able to buy in the shops! Thanks Antti (amiett) for your card, I really enjoy looking at it!

br, gurkenprinz

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got two additional cards in the last days:
    Eugene Anikin's Jellyfish, taken with 1 second!
    and
    George Richards' Tracks in the snow. This image gets better the longer you lokk at it.
    Thank you, Eugene and George!
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sent off cards this morning,hope you folks enjoy them.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great print from Chris (gurkenprinz) arrived yesterday. The shininess of the car, the way it's separated from the background, the use of panning -- all combine to form a great image. Thanks!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin