Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,287   Posts: 1,535,342   Online: 810

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    One question, though: Fuji Superia? C-41 developed in B&W, or developed in C-41 and printed in B&W?
    Developed in C-41 and printed in B&W! India is so colorful, I wanted to have the option :-)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Black Dog's summer afternoon has started the ball rolling over here - A moment that will no doubt be treasured in later years, and stirs memories of childhood. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    These postcard exchanges are drawing in the whole family now. At the start back in round 20 I would get you've got another photo in the mail. Now the post cards are moved from the mail pile and make to the family room where I am asked what is this new picture about. And extended family ask to see the latest cards when ever they drop by. Looks like I will be able to miss an exchange for a while. Thanks to everyone who participates because at my end many people are getting enjoyment from the exchanges.

My third picture came yesterday. Meltronic - after reading about this picture from others glad I received one of the "pastoral" scene. The image draws you in and the white textured boarder caps it off brilliantly. The postcard arrived flat as a tack and as posted so I am curious as to the weight of the paper? It seams so flimsy yet survived how many automated mail facilities on the journey from TX to Melbourne Victoria? Thanks for your comments on my card too.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkenprinz View Post
    Hi,

last week I received Footprint, Sand and Pebbles by Oxleyroad, which I enjoy looking at very much. A calm, beautifully toned and well balanced shot printed to an unusual size.. Love it! My girlfriend too, she said something like "this looks like the pictures you can buy at IKEA", which - coming from a girl with a rather pragmatical approach as to what makes a good photo - is quite a compliment!
    thanks for sharing the compliment.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received 3 postcards today...

Dave Martiny's plant. Very abstract shot, with very nice tones, I like it a lot. Thanks also to remind us that every subject can be a good subject, epending on your desperation level (wonder how much Weston was depressed to photograph peppers )

RST's Frauenkirche. More an more I like pinhole shots, and this one is no exception !

JohnnyWalker's picture of Chris fishing. Very nice landscape, reminds me of my fishing days (I still have a rod, just in case the bug hits again !)

Thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Laurent- he wrote in his daybook 'disaster-Brett ate two of them'. Luckily one survived!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Received today Rudiger's nifty pinhole from Dresden.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Moopheus View Post
    Received today Rudiger's nifty pinhole from Dresden.
    Ditto ... my first overseas arrival

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mailed one batch this morning and finished addressing the rest tonight, into the mail tomorrow. Still only have one here so far, Canada post is slow it seems so I hope mine don't take too long to get out there.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello all. My cards went out this morning, hopefully they survive the postal system.

I received "Mr. Beerface" print from gurkenprinz on Friday, another interesting print to add to hang on my apug wall.

Thanks,
    Craig
    Please note, no digital photographers were harmed in the posting of this message.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/58094723@N02/
    (you can just ignore the digital images)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin