Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,583,051   Online: 944

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yeah, I have some film in my shopping cart at B and H so at least I'm started.

Roger

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    First learn stand, then learn fly
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I changed my mind a few times about the picture already and though I'd better just print it already! I'll get addressing soon and will post them this week.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post

I have some mailing labels so perhaps I'll see if I can get my printer to spit them out before I give up in frustration.
    If you use Microsoft Word, you can use its label function. It allows to give all measures: Labes sizes, room between the labes and borders. Works quite well.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll try that, thanks!
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    OK, this round the winner is Uwe (piu58). His postcard arrived today in my mailbox. I like it although it fooled me a little bit. At first glance I thought that it shows a church interior but then I got some doubts and turning the card gave the insights ...

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by piu58 View Post
    If you use Microsoft Word, you can use its label function. It allows to give all measures: Labes sizes, room between the labes and borders. Works quite well.
    There are presets for almost all the Avery labels as well. Very easy to use.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Boy you guys are out of the gate fast. Great effort. Mine are yet to be decided. LOL
    -rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What are you talking about Rob? If you haven't decided on negative yet, how is it possible that I RECIEVED your card today along with my order of postcard paper?

My first card for this round is a photo from Rob of a derelict car and barn printed on the yet to be released new Ilford paper. I like the heft and the surface of the new paper. Nice tonal qualities for this print. Does it lith at all?
    Last edited by sly; 02-09-2011 at 12:26 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think that's Rob's postcard from Round 21.

Isn't it neat!

IIRC, there's a thread here on APUG about the paper that answers your lith question.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin