Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,988   Online: 995

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1216171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Untitled by Dave Martiny-you certainly can make a photo out of just about anything, and very successfully too....the leaves really look like flames.

F1.1 by Rob Skeoch-a rare but welcome colour image.Nice bokeh and clashing reds/blues.

Ice Bird by Laurent-Lovely delicate details and encourages you to really look closely.

Moonlight, Bolinas Lagoon by Darwin-where does sea end and sky begin ? As you say 'peace'!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got Laurent's Ice Bird Today, thanks! Why do trees grow ice like that at times? I've seen it, so transient!

9 more to go...
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A handful of cards over the last couple weeks.

Rob Skeoch's wonderful colour card.
    kraker's Hadrian's Wall. Great framing, everything flows nicely.
    Drpsilver's Moonlight, Bolinas Lagoon. Makes me want to try some shots after dark as well.
    Laurent's Ice Bird has flown all the way to Canada. I'll bet there a few in my yard tonight. Today started out sunny, it snowed for a bit, then rain and ice pellets for a few hours more, just a little drizzle now, almost nice.
    Ozphoto's Hands. A great image, a memory worthy of framing for some time to come. Interesting paper as well.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm out of town and will be home in about a week. Sounds like there will some great cards waiting when I arrive home.

I have to apologize for being late with my cards. I will send them, probably mid April.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Summary, I've received cards from:
    anikin
    Black Dog
    drpsilver
    George Nova Scotia
    gurkenprinz
    Kevin Kehler
    Laurent
    Moopheus
    Rob Skeoch
    rst
    sly
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mine are printed and ready to go into the mail tomorrow. We had a foot of snow yesterday so I was able to put off the outside chores and get back into the darkroom.

Gord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two received last week:

Rob Skeoch, 50mm 1.1 wide open. Nice lens, nice shot, thanks.
    Laurent, Ice bird. ("Well, I feel sorry for the frozen bird.") A nice shot and a good reminder about keeping your eyes open all the time. And acting on what they see.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    More cards found their way to my desk:

BoxBrownie Southwick Hill point. Beautiful selenium toning.
    kraker Sicamore gap. Great wide angle shot. I love how the horizon wraps around the tree.
    drpsilver Moonlight. Great atmosphere of calmness. The tones, the sparkles of water. Excellent.
    Kevin Kehler A beautiful garland of flowers. You describe them as frozen leaves. I think I'm I confused...
    George Nova Scotia Cobequid Bay. I like the texture of sand and how the zigzag pattern captures your eye and brings it to the little house in the distance.
    seadrive Rocks and Grass. Great textures.
    Laurent Ice bird. Super capture!
    ozphoto In my opinion, one of the best from the exchange so far. Simple, beautiful and very meaningful! Can you please share details on your printing. What paper, toning, etc? Thanks!
    Rob Skeoch Color portrait. A great answer to those who ask how well Ektar works for skin tones. Excellent job!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This week I received three cards :

Crispin's Cornwall, first light. Wonderful color image of what looks like a very peaceful morning on the see.

Seadrive's Rocks and Grass, Dam pond. Very nice abstract detail, I love the different textures.

Matt King's True Love. Nice capture, I like the texture of the bark, and the memories it brings back.

Thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One card received this week:

Matt King's True Love. A great print. Been looking at it the whole week. It is as if the tree is really here. It is so real. Great shot, great print, and... lovely paper.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin