Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,778   Online: 872

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1418192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This week I received 4 cards :

Tim Gray's dog. I'm usually not very keen of "pets" pictures, but this one is REALLY good ! Both the rich tones and Max's expression make the picture live !

Azzy's "A knife and its shadow". Very nice details and tones.

Zurrianne's (hope I read the name correctly) Very rich tones again.

Roger Thoms' Windmill. Great landscape shot, nicely printed (the margin adds a lot to the image IMHO).

Thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Got mine out yesterday. Sorry so late again! I think I'll print next rounds up this weekend when I'm busy getting my blind print exchange print done.
    -Lori

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too got Roger Thoms' Windmill, thanks! Love the cloud shadows on the hills. 6 more to go!
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The cards have been trickling in slowly these last few weeks. Then today there were FIVE in the mailbox. I think the posties have been admiring them and finally, grudgingly delivered them. Seems like a good time to thank folks for their cards. Today's cards were:
    Mark Rewald's Round Barn - a unique structure and a lovely sky. I never seem to get skies that look like that - even with a red filter.
    Roger Thom's Wind Mill - another lovely sky, and this wind mill looks both old and functional. I'll have to see some California landscape for myself someday.
    Marrianne's Old Orchard Tree - A great looking tree - hasn't been pruned for awhile. Looks like a good spot for burning up lots of film!
    Gordrob's Ice Diver - Brrr! I wonder what pictures he managed to get under the ice? I'm assuming you stayed dry, if not warm?
    Tim Gray's Max - very emotive. Reminds me of how I feel when I've got a bad cold.
    And all the other cards that have arrived since the initial flurry, in no particular order:
    Laurent's Ice Bird - a subtle photo, would have been easy to miss this.
    Jacco de Kraker's Sycamore Gap - very moody, nicely printed.
    Kevin Kehler's Frozen Leaves - I like curve my eye is taken through.
    George Richard's Cobequid Bay - lovely flow lines, lots to keep me looking
    Ignatiu5's Spires - hard to believe it's Florida - impressed by the little moon above the cresent on the spire.
    Darwin's Moonlight, Bolinas Lagoon - looks like a perfect spot for a long walk.
    Box Brownie's Southwick Hill Trig Point - how'd you get the beam of light to co-operate?
    5stringdeath's Summer - Makes me long for those long, hot days.
    Harry Pulley's Night Clings - Crepuscular!
    Anikin's Tinkle Bell - the blue toning is perfect! Gotta get me some.
    Craig Cross's Away For the Winter - Did they fly south?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yesterday I got Mark Rewald's Round barn. At a first glance I thought I were an infrared photo. Very interesting sky an a nice building too.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It has been nearly a month since my last update with another five cards in. 20 out of 30.

seadrive - Rocks and Grass. So sharp and clear, textures leap from the picture. I'd love this covering a whole wall.

crispin - Cornwall, first light. Second colour picture in this exchange. Wow, you have done a great job capturing the moment here.

MattKing - True love. The toning gives the image such depth, and most people who have visited my place have sworn the picture is a colour one.

Tim Gray - Max. Beautiful, brings out the emotion in people looking at him.

Mark Rewald - Delany round barn. What a great structure. I have never seen anything like it. This card was just like getting a commercial post card from some exotic place with an image of some landmark you only read about.

Thanks everyone for such brilliant pictures which provide enjoyment to so many people that come through my family home.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2 cards for me this week:

Tim Gray's : "Max" - very cute!
    Roger Thom's : "Windmill" - lovely tonal range and I rather like the paper. (Might try some out for myself!)

10/20 for this round - looking forward to receiving more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In the last couple of weeks I've received: Darwin's "Moonlight, Bolinas Lagoon", a very nice seascape; Laurent's "Torn Sign", an interesting abstract; Rob Skeoch's colour picture of a very modern young lady in front of a graffiti wall; Mark Rewald's picture of the Round Barn - beautiful sky, interesting building; Tim Gray's little dog peeking out from under the blanket - nice catch; and Roger Thoms' windmill in California - I guess to pump water, sure is a dry looking landscape.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yesterday I received Mark Rewald's Delany Round Barn. Great structure and great image ! One of this round's favourites (along with Roger Thoms' Windmill)

Thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Two card today, one from Lorifrommontana, nice old tree in a snow storm. Glad to hear that you are settling into your new home and that you have your darkroom up and running.

The other one from Raimundo is an interesting panoramic shot done with a five pinhole camera. Wow!!

Roger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin