Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,191   Online: 1129

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1620212223242526272829303132 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got two more cards this week, both on glossy Ilford postcard paper which seems to get more wear than the pearl finish. They are:

Lorifrommontana's snowy tree in her yard. With a yard like that you don't have to venture far.

And Mick Fagan's wheat silos. I love silos and elevators. And the Australian landscape looks so interesting compared to what I'm used to.

So I think that's 17 / 20 received. Thanks everyone.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

rai

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have received 20 of the 25 cards, right! are nice, funny, melancolic, suggestive, illustrative ... etc.

Gurkenprinz: funny composition! How many did you take before you decide? I mean the beer ...
    George Nova Scotia: a little light that is between two worlds ...
    Dave Martiny: I like the white lines with the perfect shades of gray!
    Drpsilver: Darwin your nickname always reminds me of "Treasure Island"! beautiful moonlight very well executed!
    Laurent: Paris oh! Paris! has a lot of beautiful pictures! Sometimes we forget how beautiful everyday ... beautiful textures full of gray!
    Lillian Sly: I like the feeling of cold that renders your card! in my town most of the year's hot!
    Moopheus: nice combination of gray and different spellings perfectly executed.
    Tim Gray: sharp, well composed, perfect tones and those eyes that remind me of my dog ​​... a griffin with a look very similar.
    MattKing: I like the postcard! whenever I see a tree in this situation I get, read and play ... I think as he could finish the history behind! ... although I do not like to hurt anyone!
    Rob Skeoch: Woooowwww! beautiful colors! beautiful eyes! beautiful shapes! Do you know the girl? lucky you! and she also ... I guess.
    Gordrob: when I got the e-mail cost me see the details! and then wooww! that cold! and they work! beautiful gray!
    Lorifrommontana: beautiful, melancholy ride! beautiful tree! perfect composition! in my town only has snowed 7 or 8 times in 50 years! I love snow.
    Mick Fagan: are things we see often ... but hold great beauty ... you've captured very well. Perfect composition and beautiful shades of gray.
    Oxleyroad: I like to think that the fingerprint belongs to someone while walking thought about something nice. I like the contrast of the stones with sand!
    Roger Thoms: bucolic image! well executed! black beautiful downtown area! a classic among classics! I love it!
    Mark Rewald: Nice framing! Postal very clear and beautiful sky! I like the tones and makes me want to get in to see what I find!
    BlackDog: picture perfect! has almost everything! could be any photography book! I think a lot of fun in the game are different than girls!
    Rst pinhole perfect! from darkness to light! good contrast ... good tones ... good subject. I imagine that people walked ah! I like it.
    Anikin: yes! much work makes it unique and beautiful! I would have liked to walk through the landscape that skillfully catches!.
    Mike Wilde: Three beautiful pictures reminiscent of situations and locations. Very well executed!

I like all I get! there is no postcarad that I dislike! I love these exchanges! thanks everyone!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I miscounted, I am still expecting 5 cards. This is my first exchange. At what point do we start asking people if they sent cards to see if they didn't make it. Do we do resends in that case?

Happiness is...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've been in 12 rounds so far, sending out on average about 45 cards per round. Personally, I've never kept track of missing cards, have never asked for missing cards, nor have I ever been asked to send a replacement card. I don't always print up enough extras for replacements anyway, so depending on how the numbers worked out, I might have to pass on sending a replacement.

I figure it's just the nature of the beast.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's fine! Just wondered, being my first exchange. Thanks.

Enjoyed every one I've received so far and I suppose I should not worry about the ones not received. Here's hoping a few more show up though

Happiness is...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I know some people *do* mail out replacements; you are certainly welcome to. It's just an unmanageable task for me to keep track of who didn't send cards. I always do the max each round so I'm getting 40-50 cards each time, sometimes there's overlap between rounds, and people don't always label which round their cards are for. I figure it's best for me if I don't freak out about any missing cards. Or even to acknowledge that any are missing

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got a very nice card from Mick Fagan. Great image of silos, the geometry is amazing !

Thanks
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm more than willing resend cards to anyone who did not receive in from me, or received one that was badly mauled. I always print some extras just for this propose. Let me know.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mick's card arrived last week - apologies for delay in commenting; been shooting hotels past two weeks.
    Love the silos - reminds me of Waikerie in SA.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nanette, yes a little bit like the Waikerie ones, although these are as usual on a rail line. Geographically speaking these are almost due east from Waikerie.

I'll be travelling through Waikerie on the SA October long weekend this year to see some friends, I'll have another look at them.

Another reminder of Waikerie is that it was hovering in the low 40's on New Years day this year, when I took that sheet. Hot under the cloth would be an understatement, but there was a boiling hot gentle zephyr blowing to keep sweat off, you know exactly what I mean.

Mick.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin