Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,906   Posts: 1,584,601   Online: 943

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20242526272829303132 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also received the zebra from BirgerA. Great! Sure had my wife guessing when she picked it up. She was sure it was a girl with a funky sweater.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wayne Frederick: I like how the woodframe house managed to land so perfectly on the top of the brick building.

Birger A.: Interesting interaction of lines and very good printing job.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a note to everybody in the Round 22 exchange - I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been swamped and haven't managed to print all the postcards yet. It's the biggest job on my whiteboard staring me in the face each morning after the one that's been the cause of my delay. The final assessment of my bachelor of arts is in two weeks and I've been caught up finalising a 6 month project in three colour photogravure. Your postcards have been adding up on my desk providing those little bits of incentive and guilt...
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Aron's National Gallery this week. Amazing image, very abstract despite the character behind the counter. Thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too received Aron's National Gallery. Abstract, contrast, a really strong image. Thanks.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sorry for the tardiness, but my cards are finally in the post hope they will reach their new homes without incident.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    I too received Aron's National Gallery. Abstract, contrast, a really strong image. Thanks.
    +1-inspired!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too received Aron’s “National Gallery”. It is a really strong photograph. My wife likes it too!

26 down, 2 to go (HowardDvorin and the mysterious missing card from Jake (Black Dog))

Thanks to everyone for participating.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Received Aron's National Gallery, which I like and my girl friend really likes. Knew she would as soon as I saw it. I actually have a shot from SFMOMA along similar lines that she has been bugging me to print. I think yours has nicer light, love the geometric shapes on the wall.

Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just received David's "Château de Versailles" which is outstanding, really like the tones and reflections. The small borders are a nice touch too.

Roger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin