Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,225   Posts: 1,532,663   Online: 827

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got my first card from round 22. It is the "Early morning in India" from gurkenprinz. A fantastic light situation. Everything is blurry in that image, but the effect is great! My wife likes the photo very much too.
    Christian, vielen Dank!
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you for your kind words, Uwe! By the way, did you watermark that postcard paper with your name/signature? If so, how? Pretty cool stuff…

I, meanwhile, have received vyshemirskys „opium“ – a beautiful flower-close up! It is a very strong image, and very well printed!
    I also received Mike Wilde’s 3-for-1 special in an envelope. As I have come to expect from you, 3 very different images on old papers - great to see them being put to use.

gurkenprinz

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkenprinz View Post
    By the way, did you watermark that postcard paper with your name/signature?
    Lieber Christian, das sind Prägestempel. In Deutschland bekommst du so was bei Overmann: http://www.stempel-overmann.com/index.php?id=159
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Received a great card from Paul_c5x4, I think I'm being attacked.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Uwe, interesting link, reasonably expensive, especially as the AUD is now quite high to the Euro, so before it would have been very expensive from our point of view.

Do you have the desk model? (Tischprägezange Rund). Table top model, I think is a more correct translation.

I manufacture these myself, neat little units, but a bit stretched when using photographic paper if you use a full size image.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yesterday I got GurkenPrinz's Early Morning in India. The picture has something unreal, might be a long exposure, and a surprising perspective (I thought I was the only one to use a "Weed Level Finder" )

Also Paul_c5x4 Jaguar SS120 Mascot. Very nice close-up of this mascot.

Thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I got GurkenPrinz's pub celebration. Very contrasty, documentary-style photograph. I think I was supporting Germany too. Can't really remember, not a big fan of football.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My twenty went out on Monday, from Island Pond VT, near the Canadian border.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post

Do you have the desk model? (Tischprägezange Rund). Table top model, I think is a more correct translation.
    Dear Mick, I have the simpler model "Handprägezange Gerade".
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Okay. My cards have all gone out as of day before yesterday, so they should be arriving soon enough. I've received Mike Wilde's 3-pack and I like them very much. I especially like the restaurant scene, with all the faces paying attention in different directions. Makes for a dynamic picture. Thank you Mike.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin