Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,221   Online: 852

Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images

Postcard Exchange Round 23 - Sign-on

Hi Postcarders,

And welcome to round 23 of the APUG postcard exchange.

Here is the schedule for this round:

May: sign-on
    June and Juli: print and mail
    August: breather

As in the previous rounds, please sign on by sending a PM to me containing your name, address (including the country - this is an international exchange) and the number of cards you are able to send or say maximum for the maximum possible number of cards.

As in the previous rounds, if you have been in the exchange earlier and if your address is the same, you can sing on just with giving the number of cards here in the thread. No PM needed in this case.

Important! As in the previous rounds I will post lists of participants in this thread every once in a while. If you signed in (or if you think so) please come back to this thread and check if your name is on the list. If the name should be on the list but is not, then let me know. Once the address lists are sent out early in June I can not do any changes. And also check for the number of cards behind your name.

Please read on:

As in the previous rounds, not all participants have been able to send out the cards. For whatever reasons, if you have not fulfilled your last rounds commitment, send your cards before you sign in for this round. Just be fair.

And as in the previous rounds, I am looking forward to this round.

Now for those new to the postcard exchange, here is how it all works out.

First: It is fun!

Second: When registration is over, I will prepare address lists which I will PM to the participants. You will have to send a card to every address on that list and you should receive back a card from everyone on that list. So if you join in for e.g. 20 cards you will have to send 20 cards and you should receive 20 cards back.

Third: Did I mention that it is fun?

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So soon, Yes I'm ready for another round, it is very addictive. Again I'll go for the MAX.

George

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm in for the max.
    Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Count me in with MAX. It's my first time but according to posts from previous rounds it seems to addict people. I'm ready to be addicted.
    Andres

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in again. And as before, for 28 cards.

This time, I vow to get them done early!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in again for 25 cards.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In for the MAX this time! Don't want to miss any cards
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just signed on for the first time for the MAX. Really looking forward to this!

Trond

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Just a reminder - there are in principle two ways to join this round:

1) You are new to the postcard exchange or you participated in an earlier round but your address changed or you still have the same address as before but want to be sure, then please send me a PM with your address and the number of postcards you are able to send.

2) You participated in an earlier round and your address is the same as before, then you can just give your number of postcards here in the thread.

If you use one of the above ways to join, you will make life much easier for me.
    No matter what, in the end I need your address data to send the address lists around.

Thanks and cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

rai

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi!! Im in for 25, thanks!
    Rai

Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin